LegacyGT.com

Brake spring clips, learned something

https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/clints-tips-and-tricks-brakes-58401.html?p=5986875#post5986875

I have updated that thread. I'm linking it here because not many members know about some of the sticky's here that are very helpful, if you know about them.

See post #96 in that thread.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Another thing I need to learn, caused by this retirement thing, is to be more patience.

Since that last post, I went out and put the brackets on the knuckles, while the sun was behind a cloud and it wasn't to bad in the 90F heat.

Then a little while later, I went out and bolted the new calipers to the brackets.

Now it's almost dinner time, the clouds have moved over, it's 83F with a slight breeze not to humid.

I want to go out and install the brake lines onto the banjo bolts. But I have all day tomorrow to do that and jack up the back of the car, remove the rear wheels so I can bleed all the brakes.

:)

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here