LegacyGT.com

haha how many have seen this happen before?

The only thing thats better is if you make him race you, knowing that the cop is up there and you pretend to go but dont, and let the kid get cought. I did this with my radar detector once. had a solid Ka signal once and reved at this riced out VW golf. the golf took off and promptly got caught as i slowly drove by.

Is it just me -- or does anyone else find it funny that the narrator is calling the other car a "real ricer" when he filming the other car from UNDER his silly monster wing?

Call me crazy....

He is sitting in an STi... I guess STis are real ricers?

the funniest part to me is seeing three dudes that look like they live off ramen laughing at another car. no womens? to me that is THE funny part.

that was no flyby either. just looked like someone speeding to me. i noticed how they didn't even try to BLOW the other car away. just tooming along imo. if anything the sti was racing.

imo...you speed where ever you like. i almost got lazered for doing 100 in a 45 but the cop was looking the other way. i don't care if i do get caught. it's just 120$.

100 in the gt is nothing. i could go on and on...

before you go on your rants etc...i don't care what you have to say so it will be meaningless and useless.

did 100 last saturday on i405 to see how it cruises and to double check that i in fact run 3500rpms.

point is...every time you go 5 over you are taking a chance no matter where you are. no different then you guys running stop signs because you think no one is there and it's ok. you got your peeves i have mine. notice...i didn't mention weaving through traffic. roads were pretty empty..l..

I personally think it was one of the better looking saturns. I've seen some really bad ones and at least this one looked like the owner put some thought into that they put on the car. The wing was a little much though.

Also I agree with the first part of what Richard B. said. It was definitely not a blow by. The saturn just happened to be going a little faster and passed by the STI.

Stock wing (like STI or EVO) = No rice.

Big ass aftermarket wing in a bad attempt at thinking your POS is an STI = Major rice.

Big wings are rice. Doesn't matter if the factory put it there. They just do it so the ricer doesn't have to.

Better thing happened to me the other night coming back from the midnight showing of I am Legend.

So the movie gets done about 2 in the morning, and generally the only people that go to this theater are 'burb kids. My friends and I (all 30+) are all packed in my OBXT and we're just going down the frontage road to get to the highway on ramp. So I'm in the left lane and a gen1 eagle talon tsi was revving on me in the right lane. I just slip behind him, because I'm just not in the mood for antics like that.

We pull to the stop light (you can only make a left turn and the intersection is probably 6 lanes wide), the Eagle Talon is in front of me, and an Infinity G35x pulls next to him. The DSM'er starts bouncing off his rev limiter and peels out when the light changes green. He loses his tail making the turn, slams into the snow banks on the left side of the road, spins around, still flooring it, so he slams into the snow bank on the right side of the road, still flooring it, spins around and ends up facing into on coming traffic.

Hilarity

dsm-crash.jpg.64cb87fb0d661dfe2f912342c23ccafc.jpg

Better thing happened to me the other night coming back from the midnight showing of I am Legend.

So the movie gets done about 2 in the morning, and generally the only people that go to this theater are 'burb kids. My friends and I (all 30+) are all packed in my OBXT and we're just going down the frontage road to get to the highway on ramp. So I'm in the left lane and a gen1 eagle talon tsi was revving on me in the right lane. I just slip behind him, because I'm just not in the mood for antics like that.

We pull to the stop light (you can only make a left turn and the intersection is probably 6 lanes wide), the Eagle Talon is in front of me, and an Infinity G35x pulls next to him. The DSM'er starts bouncing off his rev limiter and peels out when the light changes green. He loses his tail making the turn, slams into the snow banks on the left side of the road, spins around, still flooring it, so he slams into the snow bank on the right side of the road, still flooring it, spins around and ends up facing into on coming traffic.

Hilarity

Did the Cop see this? Don't people know anything, you don't punk around in that area... :spin:

.I live right up there near rt.422 he got stoped for speed and tint. I know I got stopped up that way when I first got my car 72mph in a 55 but it was a local pottstown cop and a tint ticket paid for the tint, but fought the speeding ticket and he let me off with a 60mph in a 55. no points ;)

Did the Cop see this? Don't people know anything, you don't punk around in that area... :spin:

Dont think so, the snow bank was quite high, and the cop was in the lot facing the other way. We were going to let him know, but we were laughing so hard it probably wouldn't have made sense.

the funniest part to me is seeing three dudes that look like they live off ramen laughing at another car. no womens? to me that is THE funny part.

that was no flyby either. just looked like someone speeding to me. i noticed how they didn't even try to BLOW the other car away. just tooming along imo. if anything the sti was racing.

imo...you speed where ever you like. i almost got lazered for doing 100 in a 45 but the cop was looking the other way. i don't care if i do get caught. it's just 120$.

100 in the gt is nothing. i could go on and on...

before you go on your rants etc...i don't care what you have to say so it will be meaningless and useless.

did 100 last saturday on i405 to see how it cruises and to double check that i in fact run 3500rpms.

point is...every time you go 5 over you are taking a chance no matter where you are. no different then you guys running stop signs because you think no one is there

and it's ok. you got your peeves i have mine. notice...i didn't mention weaving through traffic. roads were pretty empty..l..

Ahahaha wtf

I bet you roll with mad bitches in your ride everywhere you go

LAZZZZERED

Ahahaha wtf

I bet you roll with mad bitches in your ride everywhere you go

LAZZZZERED

dunno. reading back myself...it's like wtf? kinda went off for no reason.

i have a gf and have had for some time.

just a taste...she took a rental camry around a corner one day too fast entering the interstate and had all 4 tires squeeling. she was laughing. she did 100 to test the tire balance.

she is cool as hell man. gets worse city mileage than i do.

kinda don't need 1-3 dudes with me to have fun.

back to the vid though...no way that was a ricer flyby. just 3 dude enjoying a gayous (gay as in fun) occasion. funny thing was never mentioned though. whos sti was it and what does the other 2 uber numb nuts drive?

Archived