LegacyGT.com

Mastro Subaru expands!

Opie

As of today Mastro Subaru has opened a second location to serve the Orlando area! Grand Opening Meet to be scheduled soon!

Mastro Subaru

4113 S Orlando Dr

Sanford, FL 32773

321-206-1792

http://www.subaru.com/media/image/spacer.gif

Get the same quality and service as the Tampa location now closer! Call and ask for Kelly in Service!

What is it located next too?

It is the former Bob Dance location...so we sells Suzuki's and Isuzu's now too! :lol:

We have brought Kelly (rexygirl) over in Service from the other Orlando dealership and hired another Subaru tech to provide the same level of service our Tampa location offers to the Orlando Subaru owners!

Quick question, since you're now in the Orlando area, are you able to get a vehicle from Star Subaru, so I could deal with someone I know? I'm just wondering because I'm trying to buy a vehicle in Virginia, but if things go sour with them, Star is the next closest dealer (yeah 1337mi close :rolleyes:), but I'd rather deal with someone I know

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Aczwild,

What about sending Grayson Subaru a P.M.? He seems to be able to get his hands on most anything. He's shipped all over the U.S. for members. Anyhow, just a thought. Best of luck.

Anyhow, back on topic....Congrats on the new dealership.

- The Mortgage Man

so cuz your expanding does that mean i can get a discounted price on some WRX pedals and a dead pedal on a 5MT

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

Quick question, since you're now in the Orlando area, are you able to get a vehicle from Star Subaru, so I could deal with someone I know? I'm just wondering because I'm trying to buy a vehicle in Virginia, but if things go sour with them, Star is the next closest dealer (yeah 1337mi close :rolleyes:), but I'd rather deal with someone I know

Star was also sold (but not to us), we can dealer trade with just about anyone! :)

so cuz your expanding does that mean i can get a discounted price on some WRX pedals and a dead pedal on a 5MT

Sure, call in and place your order and tell them I said you could have Free Shipping on the pedal set!

Sure, call in and place your order and tell them I said you could have Free Shipping on the pedal set!

You must owe them money or something. I am going to call in there and they are going to say yeah ok. :lol::lol:

Thanks opie.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

You must owe them money or something. I am going to call in there and they are going to say yeah ok. :lol::lol:

Thanks opie.

:lol: No...I don't owe them any money, but I did just tell them that a Legacy GT owner would be calling for a pedal set with free shipping! They said OK!

Which one was the one Leo was @??

As Grant said, Star and I almost worked at Mastro BUT I told Pete I wouldn't be able to start with him the day before we went to the Gainesville Subie Challenge because I needed time to start up my store.

I need to go over when they have the Motul to do an oil change and separate a 09 STi.:cool:

Chico, the ex-master tech at Star is now at Mastro and him and Kelly have a great team.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be going in for my oil change next week.

Will, any thought of having vendors like a tint guy (Global Tint were used at Star) and Dent Wizard? Kelly is well connected to both. I need a dent removal guy and thought we could kill 2 birds with one stone.

Archived