LegacyGT.com

Best driving road in the region?

jzaczyk

I also live in Queens, the Adirondacks are a bit far from where we are, but it a place that I've been wanting to check out. FYI - a few people get together the first Sunday of every month for a cruise (NASIOC thread here).

The Bear Mountain area is within an hour and has some nice twisty roads. Also, Route 97 scenic byway is by the Delaware River/Port Jervis, maybe 1:30 drive is worth checking out.

My car is in the shop 'til Thursday with AZP Installs, but if you ever wanna go for a cruise lemme know.

muFreight.co
A JDM Container Sharing Service from Japan 🇯🇵 to NYC 🗽
 🌐 Website📷 Instagram✉️ Email

Bessie II's Thread

I live in Bernards NJ and when ever I feel like going for a spirited drive I usually head into the Bernardsville mountains right off of route 202. It may be a trip for you from queens but its worth it. A lot of hairpin turns and fun hills. At points the road can be narrow so driving flat out is risky however the views at those points are very cool. Just use common sense. Since the huge mansions and properties the population of cars is relatively low although you will run into the occasional S-class or 7 series. When I go I usually start on Mount Harmony road and then just go with where ever I choose to go. If the man is reading this then I always obey the speed limit XD

Also check out some roads nearby in pea pack just stay away from populated areas because the cops there aren't the nicest.

Former LGT owner, but still visit.

Hooked up with Focus ST group. We hit this area up by New Paltz Route 44/55 and other areas in the Catskills. this was our last cruise, some bad ass roads.

Archived