LegacyGT.com

Blouch 18G-XT 7cm

Greeting. It has been some time since I posted anything performance as the car has been unchanged for several years, until now. Here is the link to my previous numbers

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/infamous1-mustang-dyno-results-148268.html?t=148268

Here are the changes

I went from the Deadbolt TDO6 18G 8cm to a Blouch TDO5 18G 7cm

Upgraded injectors from DW 740's to DW 850's

The tuner updated my fuel pressure regulator

My Cobb DP was rusted at the studs from bad hardware and my Megan Racing was just rusted at all the connections so I now have a Perrin DP and Magnaflow exhaust.

Went from a GM BCS to AEM BCS

I went from OS tune and got a V3 Cobb AP Protune

I also had a compression test done and one cylinder was a little low so the tuner gave me options. He said it was still OK to proceed with the tune but that he would do so according to the compression results. For those who wonder C1-134, C2-140, C3-144, C4-143. There is definitely more to be had but at this time I did not want a built motor. Maybe in a couple years. You can see the difference in response. Granted the HP gains are marginal and torque is the same but the car feels so much better. I can get out of the hole ALOT better and it just feels great. Also gone is a low RPM shudder that was only present when the car was cold. Overall I am very pleased with the shop and tuner now my wallet has to recover! LOL

pure328hp.thumb.jpg.c83b62155952f2862bf3333aa98bac19.jpg

• 4 months later...

Archived