LegacyGT.com

North-East OHIO 2.5GTs ? Sighting, GTGs, etc.

TSiWRX

Anyone in a RBP BL with a nice rip-roaring exhaust cruise by my neck of the woods (Sussex/Lomond - intersection of Chagrin and Warrensville) earlier this evening (Friday, 5/5, at around 5 PM)? Edited by TSi+WRX

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone go to Superfly? I was there last weekend in my RBP wagon if anyone saw me. I saw a few legacies but didn't catch the owners. One white a/t sedan in particular was nice, lowered with some solid mods. It would be cool to see some more legacies there!

I was there but rode with a friend. I couldn't believe how many Legacy's in this body style were there. Plus the total turnout was huge. It was my first time since about 2004-2005 at SuperFly. It's not even summer yet. I saw 1 low BRZ kinda get stuck entering the garage.

I was there but rode with a friend. I couldn't believe how many Legacy's in this body style were there. Plus the total turnout was huge. It was my first time since about 2004-2005 at SuperFly. It's not even summer yet. I saw 1 low BRZ kinda get stuck entering the garage.

I was there with the Accord on the roof between the CruzeTalk guys and the Lifted GM trucks. Reminds me I still have the etched glasses in my trunk somewhere. I missed the wrapped i8 but saw pics of it.

I was there for the first time on the 13th, the second meet of the season. I thought it was pretty cool. I didn't think $3 a person was too bad, i don't mind helping the people that organize it. Cool environment though, lots of unique stuff. TONS of subarus, almost too many... I did have the only legacy wagon though :cool:

LOl WTF? I must have been blind, Was there with the entire CruzeTalk Group but didn't venture that far in that direction. I was near the Tahoe and S10 with the systems and gaming stations inside. Where I actually parked was across from the Cruzetalk Group and next to the Lifted Chevys by the stairs. I'll try and find pis of the i8 in a few.

Getting up there was a PITA!

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k280/merc6/Accord%20Sport/58838F65-9E4B-40EC-89CB-18950F255A45_zpsumio1lib.jpg~original

Edited by Merc6

• 3 weeks later...
Keep seeing an RBP NA sedan to and from my way to work in Willoughby. Spotted this morning westbound on the 2 at 750 near Wickliffe. Lowered on some bronze/gold rims with tint and yellow fogs. Looked pretty good

• 2 months later...

Who's in a dropped black-on-black 4th Gen sedan (BL)?

You were westbound Fairmount at Eaton, passing First Baptist when I spotted you this AM, around 7:45. Rear plate only, HEY-prefix.

I was in the silver 6th Gen. Outback 2.5i with the "#6" Subaru Badge of Ownership who meeped my horn and let you cut in at the construction at the base of Fairmount hill. ;) Would've waved to ya or rolled down the window to chat, but you never looked over.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

• 2 months later...
Morning everyone, just recently moving back into the Cleveland area (Avon specifically) and currently looking for recommendations for shops around that work with modified Subarus. I have a 2006 GT with the standard upgrades (turbo, intercooler, injectors, fuel pump, ect) that needs to have the tune cleaned up and a few mechanical things fixed.

Join the NEOSOC group on facebook... there's a couple shade tree guys on there (I've used one for several things, clutch, suspension work, alignment) and then there's Slick Motorsports for a lot of stuff from turbo installs to 600whp builds. As far as true independent shops, I'd kind of like to know too.

Well, I'm officially crazy. I bought another 05 LGT. I say for better or worse, richer or poorer... but with these, definitely poorer..

But actually have 2 questions.. is anyone even here anymore?? Annddd do any of you know where the heck the auto transmission filter is?? I thought I saw someone say behind the headlight?? Is this true?

Well, I'm officially crazy. I bought another 05 LGT. I say for better or worse, richer or poorer... but with these, definitely poorer..

But actually have 2 questions.. is anyone even here anymore?? Annddd do any of you know where the heck the auto transmission filter is?? I thought I saw someone say behind the headlight?? Is this true?

Step 1 is pull the battery. From there you should have more clarity on the location.

Thanks Merc, found it yesterday. I think you were the one I bought some mufflers from a long time ago. The trans was super low on fluid and it was black, not super grungy, but thicker than it should be. I have a feeling they were putting auto trans fluid in the center differential instead of the transmission. So going to have to change that too I guess.