LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Red LGT Sedan on Swanton St near the transfer station in Winchester. And again on the way home. Waved at you as I passed from Washington St. Looked stock and you have a Winchester transfer station sticker on it, so you're local.

Probably me! Silver?? I live right around there!

Could be! Really nice car so I was focused on trying to pick out all the mods more than the color, if you can believe that haha. I did notice the lower rear bumper piece was painted black rather than stock color. Right on north campus after the new bridge, headed toward Suppas. Younger male driver, glasses? Sound like it could be you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be! Really nice car so I was focused on trying to pick out all the mods more than the color, if you can believe that haha. I did notice the lower rear bumper piece was painted black rather than stock color. Right on north campus after the new bridge, headed toward Suppas. Younger male driver, glasses? Sound like it could be you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha yes that's me. On the 05-07 the piece was painted black stock. Took a right onto riverside probably

Clean RBP 5th gen GT pulling out from liquor store next to whole Foods in Cranston. You waved and I waived back. Nice car!!!

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

I'm in Montpelier most weekdays. Look for the filthy dirty 5th gen with a scoop.

Hey, haven't seen you around the area, but I will keep an eye out. I'm the black wing-less 2005 Legacy GT with the 4 inch mufflers around the Barre/Montpelier/Randolph area.