LegacyGT.com

Colorado Recommended Businesses

praedet

Just wanted to put in a good word for Revolutions Performance down in Colorado Springs. They were able to get my LSD installed for $300 (when paired with a clutch replacement). By far the cheapest I could find in town. Not only that, but they were able to fix my crappy idle issue - ended up being a loose hose. Now I just need to figure out how to get back my $400 from the Go Subaru South for their incorrect diagnosis and "failed" O2 replacement (BTW - I will not be taking my car back to Go Subaru South ever - this is the second time they've screwed me over on a simple troubleshooting session).

In the end - many thanks to Revolutions Performance!

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another extremely happy SUBA customer here. Just picked up my baby from her 60k service. They were incredibly helpful and patient with all my questions, and the price was the cheapest I've found!

Great shop for routine maintenance, since I don't have any mods done I can't speak to that aspect, but they were very knowledgeable and straightforward, true subie enthusiasts.

Anywho, a big thumbs up from me!

• 2 weeks later...
Suba pros are great people to work with...recommended!

+1

I took my car there a while back and even though they couldn't figure out what was wrong with my car, they sure tried! Very nice people indeed.

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

• 4 weeks later...

+1 for 5250 Performance!

+2!

It was a long day yesterday getting my 60K done. Ran into quite a few problems dealing with a dealer installed Injector replacement I had done about a year and a half ago. Mike took the extra time to troubleshoot/diagnose/and fix the problem correctly that shouldn't have been there in the first place. On the drive back home last night, the wagon performed awesome!

On a side note, got to see Harvey live tune a 03 WRX wagon with an HTA86 in it. Also got to see one of his buddies "Supra Truck"

Definitely a good time.

Thanks Mike!

- Ben

http://5250performance.com/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I have a buddy who used to work for this guy that did high end sports car tinting and he does really nice work. He can probably tint your entire car depending what percent you want for under $200. I don't have his car but his name is Jesse Farmer 720.877.8290. Tell him Ryan with the SpecB gave you his number and he will take care of you. He also does clear bra as well. My brother used him for tints and clear bra on his 08 wrx wagon last year and I think he charged him $300 for all of it, 15% tint all around, windshield strip, 18 inch clear bra, mirrors, door handles and hood scoop.

sorry, i never got back to this thread. THANKS!

got rid of my H6 but might be gettin back into one. under $200 sounds better than the $250 i was quoted in Southlands mall by my condo. i only paid $150 for all windows on my 05 lgt. guess prices went up the past 6yrs.

lol

We found a dead bird under my airbox when ripping it all apart for the service. Harvey didnt like Petey either. :)

Did you end up selling him to a blind kid? ;)

• 1 month later...

Props to Auto Glass Authority! Scott is great to work with and was far cheaper than any other quote I received. Will definitely be a repeat customer to get my windshield replaced in the near future. Thanks to those who recommended him.

Keep up the good work Scott.

• 1 month later...
Any recommended shops in the Denver to Cheyenne area that can mount and balance wheels and tires and not jack the wheels up? I have special ordered wheels from Japan that are taken months to get here and I don't want Joe Smo touching them and destroying the lips. Thanks in advance

Big O tires on alameda and union, my buddies all work there, tell them Ryan with the Spec B sent you and they will take good care of you. They have done all my tires on all my cars and my brother and never had an issue. 3039893755

Props to Auto Glass Authority! Scott is great to work with and was far cheaper than any other quote I received. Will definitely be a repeat customer to get my windshield replaced in the near future. Thanks to those who recommended him.

Keep up the good work Scott.

Ah. Goodie! I need to get my windshield replaced soon, too. I'm sure I'll be calling Scott. You wouldn't happen to have the number, would you?