LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

It's too bad you only work in Newport as opposed to living there. I'm only ever visiting the in-laws on weekends.

Now that I have a new daily driver, I've been taking the LGT out on the weekends for some exercise, usually including a ride through Newport. But I work there too.

Couple dudes in a white 05 lgt with some big mudflaps and wrx wheels and hids. Had a few stickers, we waved a lot because we were stuck in traffic with nothing better to do. This was in Medford ma.

Couple dudes in a white 05 lgt with some big mudflaps and wrx wheels and hids. Had a few stickers, we waved a lot because we were stuck in traffic with nothing better to do. This was in Medford ma.

Herro?

http://i.imgur.com/jMcRPOK.jpg

Last night, 8ish, silver LGT, spoiler, exhaust, black wheels w/machined lip heading south on west main in middletown. I beeped next to you in the LGT, got what looked like a 'wtf' look.. haha. I think I've seen your car parked in downtown newport - driver's side back door dented??

Very clean silver GT, looked stock apart from a possible catback and Bren Tuned plate frame pulling into a gas station in the center of Danvers. Aviators. I beeped as I drove by. Wasn't Ian.

Oh, and:

Jerm

BigMac

Pfoyle

Bucko

Last night, 8ish, silver LGT, spoiler, exhaust, black wheels w/machined lip heading south on west main in middletown. I beeped next to you in the LGT, got what looked like a 'wtf' look.. haha. I think I've seen your car parked in downtown newport - driver's side back door dented??

Yeah. I saw you again today. I was in the Passat.. You were parked over on Wellington ave in downtown Newport, seen you there before. Dented door&all. Own up buddy. I know you're out there.

On 95 South just before Waltham around 9:20ish or so, I came up to, pulled along side, and honked to my doppelganger. The car was a graphite grey metallic 5th gen LGT.

The world very nearly ended, saved only when I went back into the left lane and pulled away.

• I Donated Too
And we can only imagine the two huge gravitational forces involved in that near disaster and may explain the huge buckling in the black top in that area. Thank you for explaining Subaru's very own Cuban Missile Crisis moment.

On 95 South just before Waltham around 9:20ish or so, I came up to, pulled along side, and honked to my doppelganger. The car was a graphite grey metallic 5th gen LGT.

The world very nearly ended, saved only when I went back into the left lane and pulled away.

Probably Sigma... test-driving his new love! :p The only way to deal with the jealousy he feels for us!