LegacyGT.com

5th Gen GT Finds

That car is listed at 130,000 miles and in the description it says it probably should have a timing belt done soon... I wonder when or if there was a first belt done already?

If was a betting man, I would bet no :eek: I know when I have looked for used cars, it is amazing how many owners put off the timing belt service. If that is the original TB with 130k miles, I would do that immediately!

• 1 month later...
The interesting badge placement and chrome strip above the license plate makes me wonder if its the original trunk lid, even though it says it has a clean carfax... Not sure why anyone would voluntarily replace that piece.

The chrome strip was a Subaru accessory.

The badge placement is really odd weird. The Subaru /AWD decals come together as one. I would guess either the trunk was repainted and body shop put them in the wrong place or someone debadged it and the dealer added the decals to put it FS.

Are we sure that one isn't a 2012? It has the metal pedals and the carbon fiber trim.

It’s an ‘11 which has the carbon trim and metal pedals. A ‘12 has a different steering wheel & airbag and different color wheels.

It’s an ‘11 which has the carbon trim and metal pedals. A ‘12 has a different steering wheel & airbag and different color wheels.

I did not know that was a trim option on 11. Cool! I put the metal pedals on my brake and clutch. They are only about 20 bucks through the dealer parts department with my local subaru owners club discount. The gas pedal only come as an assembly for about 120. The floor plate foot rest doesn't have part numbers to differentiate rubber from metal so that would be a gamble to order.

I did not know that was a trim option on 11. Cool! I put the metal pedals on my brake and clutch. They are only about 20 bucks through the dealer parts department with my local subaru owners club discount. The gas pedal only come as an assembly for about 120. The floor plate foot rest doesn't have part numbers to differentiate rubber from metal so that would be a gamble to order.

The carbon trim and metal pedals (Legacy GT floor mats, silver interior stitching as well) were standard for 2011 that were not available on the 2010

I think the foot rest plate is part of the front carpet if one was trying to order that part from Subaru.

The carbon trim and metal pedals (Legacy GT floor mats, silver interior stitching as well) were standard for 2011 that were not available on the 2010

I think the foot rest plate is part of the front carpet if one was trying to order that part from Subaru.

Ooh good thinking I'll check that. It'll still be a bit of stretch for me to justify the 120 for the gas pedal though.

Okay so it looks like the floor plate itself has no stock number and only comes with the floor. Check the image in this link. It shows the part number 95011 as solid lines to both the carpet and the plate.

There are two part numbers listed for the entire floor mat.

95011AJ47A - 312.13

95011AJ45A - 371.33

The first fits all 2011 Legacy models and only the 2012 GT.

The second fits all 2010-2012 Legacy and Outback Models.

My gut says you get the first one that was not available for 2010 indicating it might have the plate you want. The weird thing is it's the cheaper of the two and I would expect it to be the more expensive one.

If you pony up the crazy high price for the whole thing just to get the cool metal plate you are worth to be ranked with the Testa's and Hirch's among us who spend crazy dollars on mods and JDM parts.

I would just install a real aluminum plate there like some have in the past. The factory one in my car kinda squeaks/creaks if you rock your foot on it. It hasn't bugged me enough to swap it out though.

The metal dead pedal, which is what I assume you guys are referring to as the foot rest plate, does have a deeply buried part number that's been found a number of times but is completely unavailable and unable to be ordered. Truthfully, the only real way to get one that matches the GT metal pedals and ISN'T the STI option package peddles is to find a wrecked GT that already has it or a wrecked 13-14 Sport trim 2.5i. Those are the only ones that came with that style dead pedal, and as I've stated, ordering it or even finding the right part to order is nigh on impossible.

Actually, I dug into my notes and saved part numbers file. The part number for the dead pedal is 95014AG030 or 95014AG03A. A quick google will show pictures confirming it's the correct part and links to plenty of pages stating that the part is no longer available.

I would just install a real aluminum plate there like some have in the past. The factory one in my car kinda squeaks/creaks if you rock your foot on it. It hasn't bugged me enough to swap it out though.

That squeak annoys me so much. Part of the reason I want to replace it. Maybe I should just do some diamond plate.

Those are the only ones that came with that style dead pedal, and as I've stated, ordering it or even finding the right part to order is nigh on impossible.

My theory is that if you order the right MAT-FLOOR it will come with the right kind of dead pedal. Outrageous expense for a dead pedal but I wouldn't mind having new carpet as my current one has some hols worn in it.

Salvage might be possible. There was a guy on the FB page thinking about buying a water damaged blue 11 LGT. Might grab his dead pedal and the turbo housing since the current travelling housing has a crack in it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2010, Premium, White, $5,500, Annapolis, MD, no additional details listed

https://letgo.onelink.me/O2PG/fb43bb7c[ATTACH]277952[/ATTACH]

The link doesn't work

https://letgo.onelink.me/O2PG?pid=af_app_invites&c=product-detail-share&af_siteid=web&af_channel=link&position=top&af_dp=letgo://products/6e7117d2-e01a-4403-b1a9-dc9caeb9d0f5&utm_medium=link&utm_source=web&utm_campaign=product-detail-share&af_sub4=top&af_web_dp=https%3A%2F%2Fus.letgo.com%2Fen%2Fi%2Fsubaru-legacy-2010_6e7117d2-e01a-4403-b1a9-dc9caeb9d0f5&af_channel=link&utm_source=web&utm_campaign=product-detail-share&utm_content=button_top

Hate seeing these cars going for so little, esp when we value them so much. I guess its a sign of the times.

Never know what is going on the with the vehicle, it has no details. It could have 200k+ miles and/or need engine/transmission work.

Did the 2010s not come with a sunroof? Or were there just more than 1 trim for that year?

I honestly might go check it out :) I could probably get that much for my 2013 2.5i..

Edit: I just want to make sure it is in fact a GT, or if they buyer managed to get a set of wheels and hood on there.

Edited by Loya1ty

Did the 2010s not come with a sunroof? Or were there just more than 1 trim for that year?

I honestly might go check it out :) I could probably get that much for my 2013 2.5i..

Edit: I just want to make sure it is in fact a GT, or if they buyer managed to get a set of wheels and hood on there.

It was an option for 2010 and it was standard on 2011 & 2012 GT. This car is listed as a premium, so it will have beige cloth interior. Sunroof and HK Stereo were options on the premium.