LegacyGT.com

CA: "Hidden sub" trunk enclosure + 10" MB Quart or Kicker Sub

Hey guys, long time no see. I still have the hidden sub enclosure, and it's taking up space in my garage. I'd love to have it go to a new home, and I'm lowering the price of both sub and trunk enclosure to $100 + shipping. Just the MB Quart sub was $100 when I bought it from Coppertone, so I hope this can finally depart my garage.

The details:

* Custom trunk enclosure w/your choice of sub - $100 + shipping, or free pickup. The custom sub enclosure was built by one of our members, ItalynStylion. When installed in a 5th gen Legacy, it goes into the space between the spare tire and the trunk itself (replaces the foam cubby thing) -- so you still preserve your entire trunk capacity, while adding a lot of bass!

Your choice of sub includes either:

** An MB Quart 10" sub that I bought from Coppertone, that has <10 hours of play on it before I sold the Subaru, or

** The original Kicker 10CVX104 sub that I had in there. Due to its raised rubber surround, the Kicker developed a hole from scuffing the bottom of the spare tire cover -- so I cleaned and patched the hole with rubber sealant. This is why the sub enclosure now has a square black frame -- to prevent the spare tire cover from rubbing on top of the sub enclosure when a heavy load is placed in the trunk.

By comparison to the Kicker, the MB Quart doesn't have a raised surround, so potential rubbing is way less of an issue. It has no damage on its face.

I can put in whichever sub you'd like.

Pickups can be arranged if you're in the Central Coast area of California, or if you're passing through!

Stuff_for_Sale_005.thumb.jpg.7c9cddde2e0a88773b89cc6daed63931.jpg

Stuff_for_Sale_006.thumb.jpg.fa8f3a8ce83e671d518376251ea86377.jpg

Stuff_for_Sale_007.thumb.jpg.57cc98208626af3b1c4a34fc9e1557fb.jpg

Stuff_for_Sale_008.thumb.jpg.55e49b5f366a71beab28f2e8d49b0777.jpg

What is the rms of the mb quart sub? And what is shipping to NJ 08080

Here are specs I could dig up:

Specifications (parallel V.C.s):

* Power handling: 300 watts RMS/750 watts max

* Voice coil diameter: 3"

* Nominal impedance: 2 ohms

* Re: 1.6 ohms

* Freq response: 21-300 Hz

* Fs: 28 Hz

*SPL: 93 dB 2.83V/1m

* Vas: 2.15 cu. ft.

* Qms: 6.6

* Qes: .52

* Qts: .48

* Xmax: 9.5 mm

For a 30 x 30 x 20" package, that weighs 40 lbs, UPS wants $150 for Ground delivery :spin:

I put those numbers in as rough guesses, so if you're still interested, I can get an official quote once I hunt down a box and the such. Also, if you have an account with a corporate discount and you can send me a label that way, obviously there will be no charge for shipping on my end.

• 2 weeks later...