LegacyGT.com

Endlink recommendations after AVO endlink failed

derp

AVO Solid endlinks failed up front, one of the nuts completely stripped and the bushing is nearly pulled through. The other nut is missing, despite using red loc-tite, so I had no front endlinks connected.

I plan on switching endlinks, and am wondering if people have other recommendations for a solid style endlink that will be less prone to failure.

Leaning towards Kartboy right now. Thoughts?

I could suck start a snow blower.

(Misread your post): I installed whiteline for rear only...

I have whiteline, but I don't know the difference of just endlinks because I installed my whiteline sway bar at the same time. They holding up pretty good after 2000 miles and I did not re-tighten them after driving 150 miles like I am supposed to

I replaced my Perrins with Moog a few years back, can't beat the price. And you can grease them.

Make sure you use anti-seize compound on the threads.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I swapped my kartboy endlinks to whiteline. The karboy's would kinda "pop" from the sway bar when I would go over speed bumps or driveways. Guess the whiteline actually flex with it or just seem to do a better job there.

went through moogs pretty quickly, they're what i took off the car.

I used red loc-tite on all the threads, and the front lower bolts simply decided it was **** your car time. *shrug*

went with kartboy this time around. hopefully they don't suck, but if they're good enough for Max, then I doubt I'll have an issue with them.

I could suck start a snow blower.

I still have the Perrins in the shed on the bench. I replaced them with the Moogs when I had a front end knock which turned out to be a ball joint.

But I like the idea of being able to grease these. Can I feel a difference...I doubt it.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived