• Boone

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

My son in Wilmington recently assumed ownership of my beloved '06 Spec.B. Can anyone recommend a good Subaru shop in the area? Car is in excellent shape with 170k miles on it and can go a long time with a good tech maintaining and repairing it.

Thanks in advance.

• 3 months later...
My son in Wilmington recently assumed ownership of my beloved '06 Spec.B. Can anyone recommend a good Subaru shop in the area? Car is in excellent shape with 170k miles on it and can go a long time with a good tech maintaining and repairing it.

Thanks in advance.

Since no one in the area has responded to your post, I have a friend that is north of Wilmington with another spec.B, just sent him a message to see if he knows of a place. Tell your son that there is a Facebook page for spec.B's if he wants to join, PM me and I'll make sure that he is added to the group.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks like the 'new member introduction' sub-forum is a ghost town so I came straight to the NC thread for my initial "hey y'all!!!"

I'm Subaru shopping right now, may not be an owner yet but have been an enthusiast from afar for quite some time... longer than many here have probably been alive. I hope to learn a lot more from hanging out around here.

I'm a lifelong NC resident. There was a Subaru wagon in the family carport about 30 years ago, and if all goes well there will be another sooner rather than later! That carport is located in rural west-central NC so I didn't actually claim any city from the OP poll ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Moving to Pinehurst in three weeks from Hampton Roads. Charleston prior to that. I'm up around Winston and Greensboro often due to family too.

Does anyone know who the good NC Subie mechs/tuners/etc are? I know KNS pretty well, but that's it.

Hope to run into some of y'all!

:yeahthat:

TurboTime in Cary, highly recommend. I had my secondary air pump removed and the owner called me before they started giving my a couple of price options. I really appreciated that.

I'm in Winston Salem so I'm always up to meeting

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...