LegacyGT.com

BCP X500+ 10cm (60lb) Vs. X500 8cm (54lb) Dyno comparison!

Had interest on my install thread to come up with the amount required for the tune with the other turbo. That would give us an exact data comparison, same car, dyno and tuner.

I will get the x500 8cm turbo and install it. I will also take the day off to drive to Agile Automotive to dyno tune. Hell, I'll throw in the pot for the tune also! Lets get a list going and make this happen!

This is to see if we can make this happen!

ReBourne - $50 PAID!

Rhitter - $50 PAID!

Marvick08GT - $50 PAID!

Tocinoman25 - $50 PAID!

Agile - $200 PAID!

Cryo - $50 PAID!

Initials EJ - $50 PAID!

$500 paid so far! WE DID IT! Great job coming together!

All of these results will be passed along to BCP as well.

93 oct

TGV delete coated

Grimmspeed phenolic spacers 3mm

ID1050x injectors

Grimmspeed 76mm Intake

Grimmspeed TMIC w/sti hose

Perrin Inlet v3

PnP and coated Headers and grimmspeed x-over

Grimmspeed Uppipe coated

Invidia divorced catted 3" downpipe

Invidia Q300 CBE

Amsoil SVG 75-110 Trans and Rear diff

PTP turbo blanket

Factory heat shield

Air inj. delete

First pic is X500+ 10cm @ 21psi

Last pic will be the X500 8cm @ 21psi

20170728_120253.thumb.jpg.f82cda828acac52eb1583d4e32899d45.jpg

20170808_200244.thumb.jpg.b98c1298deadd4e9bb40bd56ebb12860.jpg

20170808_200017.thumb.jpg.b1aea6930f674c01ad76fc6e728c1f93.jpg

20170808_200803.thumb.jpg.eef7c124c2acba423e164ce6c9f0fe14.jpg

20170811_131012.thumb.jpg.830a2aacb377e5f4349235d297989e31.jpg

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have to pay for shipping, but the x500 8cm is on the way! Will be tuned by next Friday at the latest. I put my paypal address under the list. This is exciting! We still need more donations, i just had to pay $60 for 2 way shipping! Lets make this happen guys!

Same here. I will be contacting cryo for a tune in the near future. I just have to get a find a new intercooler (mine has a leak) and make sure there are no other leaks. Unfortanatly my funds are drained with needing a new intercoooker and a couple other things my car or I would be happy to contribute to this. Can't wait to see the results compared to the x500+.

Same here. I will be contacting cryo for a tune in the near future. I just have to get a find a new intercooler (mine has a leak) and make sure there are no other leaks. Unfortanatly my funds are drained with needing a new intercoooker and a couple other things my car or I would be happy to contribute to this. Can't wait to see the results compared to the x500+.

I'll do you better, $60 for my oem intercooler, come pick it up and I'll donate the last $50 on your behalf. Fair enough?

I may lurk in the background but I am still very active on the forum lol. We still work with more customers on this forum than any other.

looking forward to seeing your results.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Am I the only one who thinks you got a bunch of people to pay for your second tune after buying a turbo no one suggested you get?

Are you serious? :confused:

Let's see.. Do you even know how much time and effort i am investing into this? I have worked hard with BCP and Agile to deliver the forum results, BCP is supplying the turbo for the testing on the condition that it be returned.. Agile is donating time towards the tune as well to contribute to the community. What am I gaining? I am donating $ as well as my time to replace the turbo (twice btw...) and take a day off work to go dyno the car..

My turbo is the x500+... the other turbo is a loaner.. ;)

I already described in detail why i like the extra lag and why it's better for my wife to drive the car. It stays in the power band when I'm on it, thats all that matters lol.

I am honestly disappointed xtea, we are doing something groundbreaking. I thought you wanted this information also? Do us a favor and just keep watching from the sidelines if you dont have anything productive to add.

Thanks again to all the people who are positively contributing to this venture! :spin:

Archived