LegacyGT.com

Legacy GT struts and springs $500 Ut

Basically brand new. All parts bought new (except kings w/ ~12.5k miles) nothing reused. 4 KYB G-excel struts, 4 KYB top hats, OEM Legacy wagon front springs, rear legacy king springs, isolators, spring seats, boots, bump stops etc. Regain your ride quality and improve handling in your legacy or do all that plus lower your outback. King springs are correct tension so no saggy but spacers are needed and it gets rid of the ghost walking. $500 picked up we can talk about shipping. As always, trades welcomed.

For height comparison, my leggy wagon is on bilsteins/h-techs. Pic was 2 miles after install. They settled out about 3/8" 67b89ee75fafa5db06401d20973de749.jpg35b87b39882bf43732076ca5e1ecea84.jpg8fdf689f89ea0ee77a1fd57a7a8af04e.jpg27a1325fcef01abbb3116156fddbe81c.jpg18029eb5f3d8cf6f7c5ec4988c4d9435.jpg

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

Edited by norutah

I might be interested in the Rear Shock Assemblies.

How does it compare to OEM Parts [07 LGT Wagon]?

Although the legacy does not suffer from the ghost walking nearly as bad as the outback due to the lower COG and better suspension geometry, there is an improvement there. They are stiffer than OEM springs but not harsh at all. They make the rear feel more planted and predictable. They will carry an increased load in the hatch or backseat without squatting out. I will say installing these springs on my otherwise OEM suspension when I first purchased the car was a night and day difference. If your shocks are blown and or top hats are worn then there is even more to be gained. I should add, the kings have approx 12,500 miles on them. Original post updated

Edited by norutah

Which car is yours in the photo? the one on the right? and also, if I were to buy these they would be going onto an OBXT that is stock height. are these that are for sale stock LGT height?
Hello, outback with this suspension is on left. Wife's legacy on bilsteins and h tech on right for height comparison. Yes, stock legacy height on an outback but much better handling

Hello, outback with this suspension is on left. Wife's legacy on bilsteins and h tech on right for height comparison. Yes, stock legacy height on an outback but much better handling

nice, what tires are you on? I'm on 245/45r18s. I just want to know if there will be and how much rub there will be.

as for the shipping if I am to buy them, we could discuss that via PM!

nice, what tires are you on? I'm on 245/45r18s. I just want to know if there will be and how much rub there will be.

as for the shipping if I am to buy them, we could discuss that via PM!

225/55/17 on 17x7.5 sparco Terra. No rubbing, no fender work while on this set up

essentially new wagon suspension for $500? what's the catch? i would have thought this was a nobrainer for the coilover hater crowd
This setup was actually pleasant to drive and commute with. Noteworthy, they're doing construction on my interstate commute. This setup handled it amazingly. In my ram dually it is horrid.

This setup was actually pleasant to drive and commute with. Noteworthy, they're doing construction on my interstate commute. This setup handled it amazingly. In my ram dually it is horrid.

I'm at work right now, but I want to buy them! Gimme a bit to set it up. :)