LegacyGT.com

My 2010 Legacy GT Accessory/Mod Tracker

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice write-up. I'm itching for more mods, and you guys aren't helping!

Sound - OMG LOL!!!!!! If that sounded like something a little girl would say then you are correct because I'm giddy as a school girl. It is deep and throaty with very little drone. The sound should change a bit over the next few days but already it's a 1000% improvement over the stock silence

Did you download the tune to AccessPort Racer first?

Ok I couldn't wait. Since I was able to upload the Infamous map I went out and got the data logs for my first revision.

Excuse the camera work I was by myself. In the car starting one I have the door open. Will get more vids tomorrow.

Edited by acumenhokie

Looks great. The AVO is a wow. In one of the picts, noticed a bracket had to be removed. I had needed to remove the brackets as well. Thanks for taking the pic of the DP at the mouth. Your pic shows a flare from the CAT to the flange. This is a huge improvement over OEM and the 3" restriction with CNT/Invidia.

Looks great. The AVO is a wow. In one of the picts, noticed a bracket had to be removed. I had needed to remove the brackets as well. Thanks for taking the pic of the DP at the mouth. Your pic shows a flare from the CAT to the flange. This is a huge improvement over OEM and the 3" restriction with CNT/Invidia.

I'm not sure I would go that far. It's not a true bellmouth like the BMC.

I'm not sure I would go that far. It's not a true bellmouth like the BMC.

True, being I commissioned BMC #1, that makes me Bellmouth fan-boy. :lol::lol::lol:

But the AVO is a much better design than the Invidia/CNT that terminates the 3" pipe into the flange, as the OEM does with 2.5".

Big improvement is from the picture that shows the flaring out to the flange. AVO is the first manufacture to improve the design over a straight pipe terminations like Invidia. The other picture looking into the DP appears like a smooth transition from the flange to the CAT.

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=113075&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1330111264

Purpose of these brackets? Decoration more or less?

Purpose of these brackets? Decoration more or less?

Here's a couple pictures of the brackets.

http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab160/BigBopper_01/AVO/P1010003.jpg

http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab160/BigBopper_01/AVO/P1010005-2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
ATE Brake Fluid installed and my summer setup is on. It was kind of dark after we finished. Will post more pics tomorrow.

TSW Nurburgring in matte gunmetal? What size & offset did you go with?

Coincidentally I called Discount Tire Direct today to check the availability of those wheels in 19x8 +45.

Coincidentally I called Discount Tire Direct today to check the availability of those wheels in 19x8 +45.

That's exactly what I bought and where I bought them from. I'm running a 15mm spacer on the front and 25mm on the back with pulled and rolled fenders and have some minor rubbing issues. It's nothing important just the plastic fender liner but I need to decide if I want to let it rub out, cut out a couple of small pieces of liner or adjust my coils to raise the car just a bit.

ATE Brake Fluid installed and my summer setup is on. It was kind of dark after we finished. Will post more pics tomorrow.

Pic is upside down for me, but I get it and love it. I flip my phone really really fast to see it right side up for .18 seconds. I looked at these too, but decided on a more conservative look. Nice choice!

Rim is 19x8 +45 (TSW Nurburgring)

Tire is 245/40/19 (Hankook Ventus V12)

Running 15mm spacer on the front and 25mm spacer on the rear (H&R)

Still having some rubbing issues in the back. Going to be taking it back tomorrow to adjust the ride height on the coil. If I still rub I may have to move to a 15mm spacer in the back.

• 3 weeks later...