LegacyGT.com

What Did You Do To Your 6th Gen Today Thread - Vol 3

How is pedal commanders touchiness different than, say, simply flooring it? Unless this thing can command > 100% requested torque I don’t see the point.

Besides, Subaru throttle response is touchy enough at low speeds. I can’t imagine making it worse!

'15 FB25

Magnatec 0W-20 + FU filter (70,517 miles)

RSB, Fr. Strut Bar, Tint, STI BBS, LED er'where

Even when you go hard on the stock accelerator there’s a little lag too it. With sport+ its a lot less with a lot of acceleration which surprises you but it sure does suck to drive sport+ anywhere but the highway. Big thing will be for me at least is knowing when to start the mode without going into Limp mode on the highway. I do have an extender I use a SyncUP drive which is in the fuse cubby so real easy to unplug from there. I’ll let you all know how it turns out for me especially after disconnecting the battery for a while.

—————————————————

HPS intake, Nameless Axleback Exhaust, SSD FSB, Cusco RSB, 20mm rear sway bar, Voxx 18” rims, Infinity Kappa system,

More to come...

Even when you go hard on the stock accelerator there’s a little lag too it. With sport+ its a lot less with a lot of acceleration which surprises you but it sure does suck to drive sport+ anywhere but the highway. Big thing will be for me at least is knowing when to start the mode without going into Limp mode on the highway. I do have an extender I use a SyncUP drive which is in the fuse cubby so real easy to unplug from there. I’ll let you all know how it turns out for me especially after disconnecting the battery for a while.

—————————————————

HPS intake, Nameless Axleback Exhaust, SSD FSB, Cusco RSB, 20mm rear sway bar, Voxx 18” rims, Infinity Kappa system,

More to come...

How is that possible? It’s not changing ECM tables, right? Just a TPS bypass?

'15 FB25

Not sure how to explain it but.... https://pedalcommander.com/pages/pedal-commander-product-information. That should help a bit. I drove city to work it’s prob only a lil better then stock. Set for sport on the way home and noticed the diff w a lot more pep to the peddle. Did the change while parked and no cell or limp mode issues. I want to try it in manumatic mode on sport plus and see what this car can really do.

—————————————————

More to come...

I am aware of the factory CAI and was only hoping for a small gain. I do want more intake noise though.
I bought the AFE Power Intake it keeps your stock air box but you install a Dry Style K&N Cone Filter and a Intake Pipe.. I felt more Bottom End pick up and slightly better mileage on my 3.6r.. There is a difference in Intake pipes for the 2.5 and 3.6 so make sure you buy the right one if you go that route.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Do what I did and get the ram air intake if u want the noise with it. I kept the front damn in place to direct the airflow works great looks great. It uses a standard k&n cone filter.

—————————————————

More to come...

Not sure how to explain it but.... https://pedalcommander.com/pages/pedal-commander-product-information. That should help a bit. I drove city to work it’s prob only a lil better then stock. Set for sport on the way home and noticed the diff w a lot more pep to the peddle. Did the change while parked and no cell or limp mode issues. I want to try it in manumatic mode on sport plus and see what this car can really do.

—————————————————

More to come...

How has the pedal commander been treating you since ? Any issues ? Iv been thinking about getting one myself.

Pedal commander has worked great as long as I change it parked there’s never a cel issue. I put it in eco mode if I’m having the car worked on when I got my tire fixed. If you go to subi take it out. I drive in sport mode which is just so much fun. Sport plus is a lil scary I’m waiting for a nice day to try plus again. All in all it’s a fun time I have mine mounted to the side of the center console so it’s not the easiest to see so I use the cell phone app to change the setting on the fly which works great. Definitely give it a try if u get it from Amazon you would prob have a good return policy to work with if you hate it. I think where there’s snow on the ground eco mode will be key cuz sport I could see being an issue in slower driving conditions. As always bring your obdii scanner with you just in case you limp mode your car.

—————————————————

More to come...

Muffler delete, Hps intake, five8industries coil overs, koniig wheels, and painted up a mesh grill. I’m looking to do a chrome delete soon the rear is debadged it’s been a fun process so far not sure how far I can take it from here. Any power suggestions ?

Looks great!

However, if you want more power, you chose the wrong car. It's a non-GT, non-XT Legacy.

'15 FB25

Muffler delete, Hps intake, five8industries coil overs, koniig wheels, and painted up a mesh grill. I’m looking to do a chrome delete soon the rear is debadged it’s been a fun process so far not sure how far I can take it from here. Any power suggestions ?8dc841bf5241d3230c2f1b2523ae5a0f.jpg
Really like what you've done with it! I deleted my chrome with vinyl....took forever but I love it. As for power...do have a 3.6R? Do you have 5 to 6 K for a supercharger, full exhaust and a tune? If not, just look up XRT and get it tuned. You'll pick up better drivability (sp?) and maybe 20 HP depending where you live and the fuel you have access to.

Do what I did and get the ram air intake if u want the noise with it. I kept the front damn in place to direct the airflow works great looks great. It uses a standard k&n cone filter.

It doesn't look like they make one for the 3.6 and the 2.5 is sold out at this moment.

I did order the AFE CAI, it's on the way. I hope to install it next weekend.

I want to mess with the exhaust, I already had the Nameless 5" axleback and took it off. The loud cold starts was the deal breaker. I am old, I want something more refined. I thought about replacing the resonator with the longest glasspack that will fit.

Another thought was to have somebody remove some baffles from the stock resonator.

Or did I read elsewhere here that the WRX mufflers will fit?

An axle-back exhaust took off!? Not likely...ABE’s gain exactly zero HP. It’s a muffler only.

Took IT off. I removed the nameless and put the stock exhaust back on. I know about the lack of a gain, I just want a little more noise. Not a lot more noise.

Took IT off. I removed the nameless and put the stock exhaust back on. I know about the lack of a gain, I just want a little more noise. Not a lot more noise.

I did the same with my previous 08 STI. I couldn’t stand the drone around town and at low loads, so I ditched it, too! That was with 4” mufflers, IIRC.

'15 FB25

Is the WRX/STI the same as Legacy Wheel spacers anyone know? [emoji848]

the stud part number is the same and PCD is the same Im not sure about the hub dimensions though. Im interested in these http:// https://www.rallysportdirect.com/part/wheel-spacers/1-10213-2-factionfab-5x114-3-25mm-wheel-spacers

I saw this thread http:// https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/6th-gen-wheel-spacersii-265107.htmlbut doesn’t answer my question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by darrien917

Is the WRX/STI the same as Legacy Wheel spacers anyone know? [emoji848]

the stud part number is the same and PCD is the same Im not sure about the hub dimensions though. Im interested in these http:// https://www.rallysportdirect.com/part/wheel-spacers/1-10213-2-factionfab-5x114-3-25mm-wheel-spacers

I saw this thread http:// https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/6th-gen-wheel-spacersii-265107.htmlbut doesn’t answer my question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes those spacers will fit,I am using 2015 STi front rotors with my ATS-V Cadillac brembo calipers.

Muffler delete, Hps intake, five8industries coil overs, koniig wheels, and painted up a mesh grill. I’m looking to do a chrome delete soon the rear is debadged it’s been a fun process so far not sure how far I can take it from here. Any power suggestions ?8dc841bf5241d3230c2f1b2523ae5a0f.jpg
How have the coilovers been working out?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

bUv9obA.jpg

So I got fined for being too low, then I got a defect for having air suspension essentially.

bR5hpkC.jpg

So I then went to work in making the air suspension compliant!

hm2vMtX.jpg

This involved installing a handbrake cutout for the remote given the rules state that the remote cannot be accessible to the driver. Well it wont be if its off whilst driving.

T5t33C8.jpg

So I tapped into the EPB with a relay and MOSFET

dLkEiWZ.jpg

I installed it under the cup holders

qRJ5tvG.jpg

92Y9crJ.mp4

And because I was worried about being defective for being too low (weird rules) - I raised the car mechanically

Y1aQKPF.jpg

6Y4av6F.jpg

I then got a new modification plate which essentially said I was not defective

RyeHEpZ.jpg

0TQF4sG.jpg

So now its low again!

More pictures and a video of the relay in action here: https://imgur.com/gallery/Yul51vI

bUv9obA.jpg

So I got fined for being too low, then I got a defect for having air suspension essentially.

bR5hpkC.jpg

So I then went to work in making the air suspension compliant!

hm2vMtX.jpg

This involved installing a handbrake cutout for the remote given the rules state that the remote cannot be accessible to the driver. Well it wont be if its off whilst driving.

T5t33C8.jpg

So I tapped into the EPB with a relay and MOSFET

dLkEiWZ.jpg

I installed it under the cup holders

qRJ5tvG.jpg

92Y9crJ.mp4

And because I was worried about being defective for being too low (weird rules) - I raised the car mechanically

Y1aQKPF.jpg

6Y4av6F.jpg

I then got a new modification plate which essentially said I was not defective

RyeHEpZ.jpg

0TQF4sG.jpg

So now its low again!

More pictures and a video of the relay in action here: https://imgur.com/gallery/Yul51vI

Nice..So many Ruled Down Under. Just as bad as Canada.. Back in the Day Friend Got Sitation for having Pedal Covers in Canada

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk