LegacyGT.com

Official Interest In COBB Flex-Fuel for the Legacy GT Platform - Please speak up

cryo

Response back from Cobb several weeks ago:

Thanks for contacting Cobb Tuning!

We are finally getting close to starting this particular project, but because it is early on in the development stage I do not have a good ETA for you. I want to say that we will have this ready to go later this year, but there is no telling until testing begins. Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Last I heard from COBB on 3/6/18

“Thank you for your continuous interest in our products! Flex fuel for this vehicle is actually our current project. However, we just started the actual project, thus it still may be a few months out. Make sure that you are signed up to our newsletter to receive the latest updates on upcoming projects. Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!”

Last I heard from COBB on 3/6/18

“Thank you for your continuous interest in our products! Flex fuel for this vehicle is actually our current project. However, we just started the actual project, thus it still may be a few months out. Make sure that you are signed up to our newsletter to receive the latest updates on upcoming projects. Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!”

Fantastic!!!! I have been considering the switch from open source to Cobb(mostly due to who tunes in my area). This will make my switch easier to digest knowing this is coming.

I just want to say my car runs with Corn on the Cobb. :lol: I think they dropped the ball not naming it that...

Glad to hear its being worked on again...

05' LGT, ZFD Built 5MT, Stage 2 Cryotune 91/E85, 170,000mi running BRotella T6 and Ecoguard S4615 filters.

I just want to say my car runs with Corn on the Cobb. :lol: I think they dropped the ball not naming it that...

Glad to hear its being worked on again...

:lol::lol:

That's great. I'd love to see a sticker of a corn cob with "corn on the cobb" written in their font. Or the font being kernels of corn.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The reply I got today said that they are investigating Legacy GT/Outback XT flex fuel support but it would be on manual cars only, as stated above, and only those years that came with top feed injectors.

I’ll just repost this, since it seems to have been lost in the mix.

I haven’t heard anything to the contrary directly from Cobb.

Weird to limit the market share. Larger side feeds are available and there are a ton of 5EAT out there to be tuned.

Yeah, but if they can't figure out how to do it..