LegacyGT.com

Fuel In coolant

Well not common unless his new turbo is producing more boost right? Thought that was the point of arp head studs, for boost much above 16psi.

No idea how you'd cross those lines. I mean you'd have to try really really hard. They don't have any of the same connections. I could see a small fuel leak if your injectors aren't seated correctly or things like that but they shouldn't mix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

< This guy popped a headgasket on an LGT at 17 psi on stock bolts, it is possible but definitely uncommon at near-stock boost levels as Max said. Agreed that it's nearly impossible to cross fuel and coolant lines.

Any conceivable way for that to happen would involve you not getting fuel to the injectors, because there's only one inlet/outlet to the oem fuel system. Meaning, your car wouldn't run.

Only other thing I can think of is accidentally hooking up one of the throttle body coolant lines to an evap line, but that would a) require you to lengthen the throttle body coolant line and b) result in your pumping the contents of your radiator into the fuel tank. Meaning, your car wouldn't run (for very long).

Please clarify, OP.

Edited by awfulwaffle