LegacyGT.com

PO304 Flashing CEL

Was driving last night, -20C first couple minutes of my trip could smell fuel and had a missfire, once the engine warmed up it went away, the CEL was not on the dash but when I scanned it with my Accessport the P0304 Showed up.

Plugs are 6 years old, time to change? Our weather has been to extreme cold to warm in a matter of weeks. Fuel issues? I barely drive the car anymore so maybe just a hiccup?

6 years, on the plugs...how many miles ? they should be changed out at 60,000 miles. I have gone to like 73,000 miles before I had issues.

Have you tightened the gas line clamps under the intake manifold ? they have been known to leak when its really cold.

Other issues the 05's have are the small black O-rings between the TGV's and the intake manifold. They should be replaced with the new larger orange ones.

With a good flash light, you should be able to at the joint and see the O-ring color.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I'll assume the car has a 3" DP and tune ?

That should have helped the exhaust valves.

A can of Berryman fuel additive may help if its fuel related.

https://www.bing.com/shop?q=berryman+fuel+additive&FORM=SHOPPA&originIGUID=FEBE64FCD1D347F5ABB2670C94F0E073

May be a can of dry gas too. If you have some water/condensation in the tank.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I'd maybe suggest some Berryman's B12 fuel additive (old JmP recommendation), get the tank filled up and give it a good drive if you haven't really stretched it out in awhile. Assuming it's driving fine.

Alright so I reset the ECU, drove to Canadian tire and put 2 bottles of seafoam in the tank. Had fun on the icy roads home. Checked codes when I got home and they were gone, DAM was 1.0

Just weird occurrences I'm guessing?