LegacyGT.com

My 05 LGT Tell me what you think

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dat STI wing doe.....

will you at least admit to it being in the wrong spot?

031.JPG.a526bd08522ec9fa6083b18d769ecff0.JPG

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

dat STI wing doe.....

will you at least admit to it being in the wrong spot?

yes it is in the wrong spot needs to be lower more toward where the rear windshield. I'm not going to change it though cause it would require a lot and doesn't fit in the right spot cause our cars are a little wider back there and mine is CF.

05 Legacsti with toys, Efi Logics Tuned, Whitey Built

• 2 weeks later...
No I didn't I'm going to pass on them but I did update my mods list and fixed my exhaust leak. I also picked up a pro drive manual BC and a Toyota supra 4 bar map sensor. I will be installing those the day before or of my next tune. I also decided to disable the ABS since my gear ratio is now different it was causing it to go wacky. Don't really need it as I have Brembo's and can downshift as well. Eventually I will pull the cluster to get rid of the bulbs for ABS, BRAKE AND SPORT. I will either look to get a manual cluster or just put a sticker over the P,R,N,D now that it's not 5EAT anymore. I will either schedule the next tune for this week end or early next week most likely... Edited by Legacsti11

• 8 months later...
well it's been a long time since I updated this thread... Updated mods list and for the most current pics follow me on IG @Legacsti. I will be posting a bunch of new pics and updates soon... I did finish my Manual swap by installing a manual cluster, imobilizer, harness and ECU. This made my Tune I just got last night a hell of a big difference. I painted my Rims 03 Lambo Purple and made my dump tube come out the hood, for the EWG. Put a license plate delete on and my hide away license plate kit.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...