LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

^^^Nice looking car LouzGT!!!!

Thanks man, you probably see me around alot since i work over in somers...whats your car stage 2 i saw the exhaust?

Edited by LouzGT

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silver 4th gen on 49 outside of Rome. I wish I had opened her up coming off the ramp :)

Rome NY? might have been me.

I have grapefruit shooter exhausts, lowered, jdm rain guards, spec b wheels (since its a specB.). it's loud

Rome NY? might have been me.

I have grapefruit shooter exhausts, lowered, jdm rain guards, spec b wheels (since its a specB.). it's loud

This one was definitely louder than stock. Didn't really get a good look though. Were you going to Utica?

This one was definitely louder than stock. Didn't really get a good look though. Were you going to Utica?

I have a house on the St Lawrence River in Hammond, NY. Mine is MUCH louder than stock, its catless with no resonators and mufflers that are rotted out internally so there arent any baffles. basically its straight pipes.

But Yes, i was headed to Utica then I get off and take 12 up to Watertown and hop on 81 from watertown to alexandria bay. Did you see if it had CT plates?they are light blue.

Wednesday morning around 9am on 684 headed down from brewster to the hutch, I spotted a blonde woman driving a black 4th gen LGT. It was debadged and had aftermarket pipes. couldnt tell what else was done to it but she ran right along with me for a few minutes. I was in my silver debadged spec.b Its loud

Details? lol I have plans all weekend but maybe I could squeeze this in.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/tristate-drive-nwnj-nepa-seny-168065.html

its a great group of guys, meet up every month in Wharton, drive some highway, then head to High Point, port jervis, hawk nest, then the rally roads :), rally roads are extremely fun, thats when our subarus come alive, all mud and gravel, towards the end we grab lunch, starts from 10 ends around 3 or 4, saturday its at 11, you can leave whenever, just remember to get a two way radio with you for communication and safety, really hope to see more legacy's this drive,we usually 2 or 3 of us, and the rest are wrx and sti's