LegacyGT.com

What Did You Do To Your 6th Gen Today Thread - Vol 3

Just opened the package:)

At first I was worried about the quality of it,but I gotta say it’s very well made,it comes with the hardware and 2 STi stickers and a STi alloy badge.

Install will be tom morning..

Hello all,

Quick question, will that knockoff front lip work on 2018 bumper? the listing shows 2016-17.

Thanks

Quick question, will that knockoff front lip work on 2018 bumper? the listing shows 2016-17.

Quick answer: No. Front bumper cover design changed starting with MY 2018.

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Put in a new Duracell Group 25 battery from Sam's club. The OEM battery had been barely starting the car for most of the winter now so I wanted to swap it out before it completely died on me especially with the sub-zero temps we've had the past couple days.

I felt it was a great deal for $90+tax, plus I got $20 back for trading in the OEM battery after I got the new one.

For those interested it has 770CA @32F, 625CA @0F, and 95RC plus a 3 year free replacement warranty. I've read so many people getting these huge capacity and CCA batteries for their legacy but I'm glad I stuck with a pretty standard Group 25. The car started stronger at 0 degrees last morning than it did when I had purchased the car a few summers ago!

Most of my stuff I get from Japanparts.com

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Except your exhaust right? Do you have a sound clip of it by the way? I’ve been searching YouTube for 3.6R but only nameless and Perrin show up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Except your exhaust right? Do you have a sound clip of it by the way? I’ve been searching YouTube for 3.6R but only nameless and Perrin show up.

I have stock exhaust now because the JDM Rear Skirt wouldn't fit with my Invidia Exhaust Tips.. Was thinking about changing my Resonator out for a different style.

Here is one from Lachute in Quebec...... this one is on a 5th gen but I am sure they make them for newer models too :)

Yea I saw this one but to be honest the music and wind noise in the video overpowered the sound of the exhaust and I could barely hear it.

Also there was a new TSB released yesterday. Can anyone share it if they have access at the moment? It's about a design change or update to the Hub Bearing Assembly which is really important for our cars.

05-67-19 Technical Service Bulletin - Wheel Hub / Bearing Assembly- Design Change

Original battery died today and I took some of the forums advice and installed it in about 15 minutes. Cut the shield and taped it to the front of the battery, 800cca's and a 42 month exchange warranty. $84.99 plus tax and it starts faster than it was new.

I have stock exhaust now because the JDM Rear Skirt wouldn't fit with my Invidia Exhaust Tips.. Was thinking about changing my Resonator out for a different style.

I had my resonator swapped with the wrx high performance resonator and straight pipped through the back its louder then the nameless but sounds better in my opinion. [emoji12][emoji1744]*[emoji3603] definitely has that guzzle too which i wish i could hear abit more of.

We just got hit with New Exhaust Law in California.. Before it was a Fix it Ticket for Loud or Modified Exhausts but now it's a automatic 1k Fine and a trip to the Referee.. So going straight pipe will be out but a modified midpipe resonator might be in the future..

We just got hit with New Exhaust Law in California.. Before it was a Fix it Ticket for Loud or Modified Exhausts but now it's a automatic 1k Fine and a trip to the Referee.. So going straight pipe will be out but a modified midpipe resonator might be in the future..

You could try fujitsubo exhaust’s then there are some decent ones that aren’t extremely loud and some within restriction ranges. Google them and you’ll be able to find it. They are a rare exhaust but def would be something to look into. [emoji16] it also may not “fit” but you may be able to find some way to do it.

Washed her after being covered in snow, ice, and salt /QUOTE]

Washed mine as well, but unlike you ... I had to wait until about 6pm when the heat eased off a bit ... otherwise it probably would have "sizzled" like a hot plate when I wet it :lol:

I see where you guys are freezing at the moment, and apparenltly even expecting snow down south. On the other hand we here in Oz are baking ....it's hot ... damn hot!!! 116°F in some places .... where I am it was "only" 93°F

Took home Judges Choice Award today at Import Face Off Fontana California.. Show Season never stops.. Just finished 2018 and already back at for 2019... [emoji471][emoji471]5ac4e18c81847731d17b001415c52b73.jpg

Yo stop killing them out there!

Washed her after being covered in snow, ice, and salt /QUOTE]

Washed mine as well, but unlike you ... I had to wait until about 6pm when the heat eased off a bit ... otherwise it probably would have "sizzled" like a hot plate when I wet it :lol:

I see where you guys are freezing at the moment, and apparenltly even expecting snow down south. On the other hand we here in Oz are baking ....it's hot ... damn hot!!! 116°F in some places .... where I am it was "only" 93°F

It's freezing here, with the wind chill it is easily below 0 F