LegacyGT.com

Magnusonsubie's 05 LGT Wagon thread.

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
That's almost at an MTBwrench's/Flinkly's Outback level of dirty. Props, that takes some effort!

i've always wanted to be someone that this site set as the pinnacle of awesomeness and achievement.

i just wish it wasn't for being the most neglectful... :mad:

* Build Thread * 26.53 MPG - 12 month Average *

It's supposed to be good again this weekend too. Although, you might have too see how well your summers do on snow if you go up. Was there any powder left?

I the road into sugar bowl still had some ice and snow on it yesterday and I purposely spun the tires and did some hard braking and got a good understanding of how these tires will behave in the snow.

I was able to find a few pockets here and there but for the most part it was skied out.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Mag is that a Grimmspeed TMIC? Or what brand is that? :)

Wow been awhile since I've updated in here. I now I have 2 JDM grilles. The chrome one pictured above and an OBP one from an s402 but it doesn't have the badge on it. And I don't know which number it came off of. Bought it on Yahoo auctions. Got subtle solutions radiator and alt covers in the classifieds here and finally got the rad one stripped and installed today.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161230/290014d4f8c43656caf8583c1be74803.jpg

Nice ride what did u use hardware wise to get her low .looking todo the same

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

All the parts on my car are listed in the first post. I have ISC N1 coilovers as well as the Whiteline Roll Center Kit.

2005 Vader Wagon

Hey man love the build. It's funny, I actually followed you on ig before I picked up my wagon last year. Always had a soft spot for wagons.

Back when you were on the koni/h&r setup, did you have any issues with the camber in the rear? Just bought the same setup and don't want any surprises haha

Hey man love the build. It's funny, I actually followed you on ig before I picked up my wagon last year. Always had a soft spot for wagons.

Back when you were on the koni/h&r setup, did you have any issues with the camber in the rear? Just bought the same setup and don't want any surprises haha

Nope didn't have any issues at all. I really need to just spend the money on the whiteline kit now but I don't really see the absolute need too. My camber isn't super extreme right now.

2005 Vader Wagon

Nope didn't have any issues at all. I really need to just spend the money on the whiteline kit now but I don't really see the absolute need too. My camber isn't super extreme right now.

Awesome. Thanks man. Love your ride height, I'm just not brave enough to go that low haha :lol:

Did you have to roll your fenders? I've seen people saying they had to roll at least the rear with the width/offset you're running. Looking to run a similar wheel size

Yeah I rolled my fenders when I was at stock height with these wheels and 235/40 tires. Had to roll them more when I went to coilovers.

love your rear spoiler mate!

Thanks!

2005 Vader Wagon