LegacyGT.com

What did you do to your 5th gen today?? -V4

^ appreciate the info. However, the ebay seller sent my item to someone else and is trying to track it down. They sent me what looks like pinstripe tape and I suppose someone got this big box with these space age looking add-ons.

And you didn't visit me???? :eek:

I know, I didn't even know about the Subaru meet last weekend either. I really missed out!

Do you have any plans to come up for the Fl4t Four Fest up in Madison Aug 4th?

I know, I didn't even know about the Subaru meet last weekend either. I really missed out!

Do you have any plans to come up for the Fl4t Four Fest up in Madison Aug 4th?

Knocking around the idea in my head. I did attend last year and it was pretty fun.

Side skirt extensions and rear diff crossmember inserts. Need different wrenches for the rear diff inserts and forgot to bring a 2x4 for the trans bushing lmao.

I would be a little afraid of someone in the back seat stepping on the wider extension. In my Outback a kid stepped down on the skirt when getting out, and popped it loose.

They do look good though. :)

I finally replaced my leaky passenger side valve cover gasket yesterday. My hands are not a fan of that job. It was a tad easier than my 02 WRX, I had to grind down an 1/4" drive 10mm socket to fit the lower rear bolt between the wheel well on that car.

Now on to the wastegate porting...

Well it has come to this. I have traded in the LGT for the new BRZ TS. It was joy and honor to have the LGT and I will miss it. That car and I have been on many adventures together over the 8+ years.

One day I hope to return to another one when I have kids in the future, but alas the single life is going strong for me right now, lol.

If anyone has any questions regarding the build of my car or what I did in the past, feel free to DM me or look at my build thread.

P.S. - Last thing I was doing in regards to the car was getting it test fitted with a flex fuel kit. I don't know when it will be released but I did 2 fitments on it over the past 6 months.

Side skirt extensions and rear diff crossmember inserts. Need different wrenches for the rear diff inserts and forgot to bring a 2x4 for the trans bushing lmao.

Did they not paint your rear diffuser?

Did they not paint your rear diffuser?

No they did paint one for me. I bought an unpainted middle piece from Carpenter a while back and that's what I've been running that for a long time. That piece has been on my car for a lot longer than the skirts and rear corner pieces.

So now I have an extra middle piece that's painted in Ice Silver Metallic.

i thought those were no longer produced. How'd you come across one?
It took some digging. Eventually found it on a Chinese site, and went thru a Chinese 3rd party buyer kinda like myjapanbrand. The odd thing was that it shipped from Canada

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Custom axlebacks!

I got a pair of Borla Pro XS 2-1/2" offset inlet/center outlet.

I had a shop weld on 2-1/2" stainless piping, flanges and hangers to the mufflers so they bolt right on to the stock Y-pipe. That way I can go back to stock, or if I get a custom exhaust I can have a 2-1/2 Y-pipe and re-use the Borlas.

I just used OE Subaru tips the shop had lying around since they are hidden under my OE rear diffuser anyway.

It has a nice deep tone and is a bit louder than stock.

I feel like I am getting old because I feel they are plenty loud for me lol!

Got a flat driving through downtown on my way home today. Pulled over into the first spot available. Right in front of the patio of an infamous gay bar. Nice dudes where happy to watch me change my tire....

Of course, I have never tried putting the spare on over my Brembo calipers.... That didn't work. Dudes start needling me about not being man enough to change a wheel....

Wife shows up one of my winter wheels. Dudes cheer and give her a standing ovation. Absolutely hilarious. Dudes end up buying me a beer when I was done.

Got a flat driving through downtown on my way home today. Pulled over into the first spot available. Right in front of the patio of an infamous gay bar. Nice dudes where happy to watch me change my tire....

Of course, I have never tried putting the spare on over my Brembo calipers.... That didn't work. Dudes start needling me about not being man enough to change a wheel....

Wife shows up one of my winter wheels. Dudes cheer and give her a standing ovation. Absolutely hilarious. Dudes end up buying me a beer when I was done.

Did you get a flat on one of you front tires? Would spare fit over the rear brakes. On one of my vehicle with bigger brakes I would have to move my rear to the front and put the spare on the rear if I got a flat tire in the front. You could also search out a STI spare tire for the future.

Did you get a flat on one of you front tires? Would spare fit over the rear brakes. On one of my vehicle with bigger brakes I would have to move my rear to the front and put the spare on the rear if I got a flat tire in the front. You could also search out a STI spare tire for the future.

I heard this was a problem and what I am planning is to keep a 17mm-up wheel spacer with the OE 18" wheel I keep as a spare.

I think this will work for the front and for the rear it should just bolt on as-is.