LegacyGT.com

6th Gen Photo Challenge

Since the 5th Gen thread was getting full, I figured we would make our own.

The first person who responds with the picture that satisfies the request gets to pick the next request.

Note: Please try to make the requests do-able so that the game can continue.

RULES - PLEASE READ

1) Whatever goes. Must be your picture.

2) Please only post pictures of YOUR Subaru(any model,year,package, etc), this way you will actually have to go out and take a picture if necessary (or if you've got the time..which, judging by some of the posts counts here... I think some of us do. :)) -Updated 5/24

3)No dupes - let's be creative.

4) If you are the poster who meets the picture challenge, please put your next request in a BOLD and BIGGER font so it's easy to find.

5) IF the challenge isn't met within 48 hours the person who created the challenge then has 24 hours to complete the challenge themselves (challengers are still allowed to complete the challenge in the combined 72 hour period). If they cannot complete their own challenge or are not SAVED by a challenger, they are docked one point and then pick a new challenge. If they do complete their own challenge after the 48 hour time frame (But still within the combined 72 hours) they will not be rewarded OR lose a point. They will simply stay at their current score. If the person that came up with the challenge becomes MIA after the challenge not being completed I (duhst) will come up with an 'easy' challenge to get the ball rolling again

6)No challenge is to be made that involves any of the following:

*Anything that breaks forum rules. Moderators, please set this as you see fit. -5/24

Once a challenge has been satisfied by either the person who submitted the challenge OR 4 'likes' on the post, the user who met the challenge should post the challenge.

I'll start.

http://i.imgur.com/s3BBOL3.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/vvOKxaK.jpg

I challenge someone to post a picture of their 6th gen near a body of unfrozen water.

Edited by kaopealii

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I found this pic of my 15'..

Excellent! I feel like the sailboat should net you extra points..

So I guess you get to set the next challenge

Sorry No Frozen water in San Diego.

I wanted UNfrozen water! There's none near me, minus puddles :(

So here's the score for now (I can give myself a point, right?)

Kaopealii: 1

Grnlantern1: 1

Edited by kaopealii

Wow! This is going well.

Meh.. I was trying to give time for someone else to post a pic, but I guess most 6the genners don't care.

I'll take a night shot around New Hope tonight.

In case there's any confusion, I don't mind if previous generations post pics of their sweet rides.

Edited by kaopealii

I didn't know this was even here. I don't often look at the photos threads. Maybe link it as a sticky to the 6th gen model sub forum with a link to here. I imagine a lot of us would enjoy playing.

I didn't know this was even here. I don't often look at the photos threads. Maybe link it as a sticky to the 6th gen model sub forum with a link to here. I imagine a lot of us would enjoy playing.

Yeah, I think that's a big part of the problem. I did not realize the 5th gen one was under their general 5th gen stuff. I just figured photo challenge goes under photo forum...

Maybe I'll make a post linking to this. Thanks.

Yeah, I think that's a big part of the problem. I did not realize the 5th gen one was under their general 5th gen stuff. I just figured photo challenge goes under photo forum...

Maybe I'll make a post linking to this. Thanks.

Or I can move it for you when I get to a computer. ;)

Edit: I fixed the scores after re-reading the rules. You don't get points for completing your own challenge. Therefore, I docked myself and Grnlatnern1 a point.

Current Score:

Kaopealii: 1

Grnlantern1: 1

Next Challenge - Your Legacy with the most Easter backdrop you can find. Kids finding eggs, the Easter bunny himself, a pool of chocolate and wrappers, have fun.

Or as an alternative... literally any picture of your Legacy by someone who hasn't already posted a pic on this thread.

Edited by kaopealii