LegacyGT.com

Need to see the hooked up wagons!!!!!!! Volume-2

SBT

• 4 weeks later...

I was randomly talking to a younger kid and he says - oh you're the guy with the slammed wagon. I didn't say anything in rebuttal, but I'm only on a relatively modest lowering spring, I wish it was lower in fact and I don't consider it slammed whatsoever.

So I understand perspective, but disregarding functionality for steez (those wheels and tires don't fit at all)? Then I'm out.

In CA, the black plates are a re-issue of 60’s era standard. And by coincidence they call them Legacy plates. Had to get some. As far as steez, subjective to the owners personal taste. Can’t hate on anyone who snagged a white wagon, it was my top color choice. Although I’m very happy w how well the dgm hides dirt.

WhiteShadow- mean island cruiser/beachmobile/poke lunch go-getter. Mahalo.

SubZero- great contrast on your specB, inspiring eye for detail

In CA, the black plates are a re-issue of 60’s era standard. And by coincidence they call them Legacy plates. Had to get some. As far as steez, subjective to the owners personal taste. Can’t hate on anyone who snagged a white wagon, it was my top color choice. Although I’m very happy w how well the dgm hides dirt.

WhiteShadow- mean island cruiser/beachmobile/poke lunch go-getter. Mahalo.

SubZero- great contrast on your specB, inspiring eye for detail

They were talking about doing that here. Reissue of the old plates but some hang ups meant they couldn't hit the price point. I keep saying I'd happily pay more for the plate manufacture but they capped the cost per plate or some nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk