LegacyGT.com

Show Us Pics of Your 5th Gen as It Sits!! V-2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha I'm not sure... every time the Legacy was up for registration, I just kept checking the box for keeping existing plates. The yellow ones are current but a new design is coming this year I think. No one has liked the yellow ones.

Yah I will admit I don't like them all that much, but the white/blue looks great though.

• 2 weeks later...

I changed the fog lights film covers from a tint color to yellow today. I felt it needed a little color in the front end with all that darkness.:)

I'm really enjoying the new wheels!

IMG_8611.thumb.jpg.0d34edda94a09c62d6615c14ac987cab.jpg

I changed the fog lights film covers from a tint color to yellow today. I felt it needed a little color in the front end with all that darkness.:)

I'm really enjoying the new wheels!

[ATTACH]285014[/ATTACH]

I've always liked the yellow fog lights on a dark colored car, it meshes well.

Thanks, couldnt see if it was a dual from the pic.

Saw a 4th gen Genome pair and a Legalis R pair for sale local and wondering. I still love my Borlas, deep and smooth tone all the way to redline with no drone, but sometimes I want something that sounds meaner with more rasp. I'd probably hate it after a few days though lol!

Finally squirmed the car out of the garage, gave it a serious flogging up and down the mountain, and washed the pollen off of it.

http://legacygt.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2752&pictureid=12764

http://legacygt.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2752&pictureid=12766

Finally squirmed the car out of the garage, gave it a serious flogging up and down the mountain, and washed the pollen off of it.

Having a black Legacy, the pollen has been sticking like crazy to my car the last few weeks. When I pick my car up on Tuesday from the Subaru Dealership it should hopefully be sparkling clean though :p.

Hasn't gotten much love since the new year. New house. Covid. Traded FXT for the Highlander which just finally got a full detail 3months later to prep for the soon arrival of baby. Haven't driven or cleaned the Legacy for a long time. Moved it the other day and had to remove some melted chapstick lmaob07b530856c87489d7bbcfb98e1b34c1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Is that a Sunjoe power washer off Amazon? If so, how is it? I’m thinking of getting one.

And in keep with the thread theme, here is how my car is sitting as of this morning:

e732db3d425b1dfe5f1382320f050833.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that a Sunjoe power washer off Amazon? If so, how is it? I’m thinking of getting one.

And in keep with the thread theme, here is how my car is sitting as of this morning:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ouch, hopefully gets fixed up soon. And affirmative on the SunJoe. I got this model: Sun Joe SPX3000 2030 Max PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer

Just looked on my amazon history and paid $134 for it (msrp 200). It's under a $100 now which is crazy. Great price for it and I highly recommend especially for car washing. Not super loud, although when spraying it does make an electric whining noise as it compresses. Nothing like a constantly running gasoline one though.

Has several nozzles. Used smaller angles on some concrete and worked really well at about 2-3 inches. Will be using on vinyl siding this fall and some shed shingles, and hopefully my garage flooring so I can etch and seal. I don't predict any issues.

quick edit: It has a decently long power cable with GFCI built in. I haven't researched or tried via any extensions cord, but standard electric principles apply to amps and current. I might order a longer cable for the pressure wand, so I can circle my car completely without needing to move the unit or get stuck around tires.

Edited by Loya1ty

Stopped before you had to empty your wallet for the toll booths on 390 and figured you'd get a picture while you were there, eh?

The I-Pass trip calculator says it's only $3.80 cash / $1.90 I-Pass end-to-end (only about 10 miles, for those not from the area, and the same distance on I-90 just north of there is $2), I as under the impression it was closer to double that. Did traffic back up bad enough on 19 that they dropped the rates or something, or am I misremembering how expensive it was? I have a couple of friends who live (or used to live) off of Roselle right around there, I always avoided 390 like the plague.

Stopped before you had to empty your wallet for the toll booths on 390 and figured you'd get a picture while you were there, eh?

The I-Pass trip calculator says it's only $3.80 cash / $1.90 I-Pass end-to-end (only about 10 miles, for those not from the area, and the same distance on I-90 just north of there is $2), I as under the impression it was closer to double that. Did traffic back up bad enough on 19 that they dropped the rates or something, or am I misremembering how expensive it was? I have a couple of friends who live (or used to live) off of Roselle right around there, I always avoided 390 like the plague.

Good eye for where I was. This is actually down at the far end of the new extension of 390, out to Busse Rd. now. I'm actually behind the very first entrance ramp, I turned around just past the on ramp into the unfinished part of the road, parked in the the middle, and snapped a pic. Been thinking about doing that all quarantine because of how light traffic has been, glad I finally did because I love this picture lol.

And no, 390 is still bullshit expensive. I hate it because it's still my primary way too work, and I've lived just off of it for nearly 20 years, so literally my whole driving life it's been my "home highway". I loathe that they made it into a tollway, much less the most expensive 10 miles in the entire Illinois tollway system. I really do love driving the highway for leisure as well, so I basically just chalk that up to entertainment expense. But that new stretch is really, really nice to drive, super smooth and lightly populated, and the tolls are like $0.10 - $0.20 each instead of the BS $0.65 stuff near Roselle Rd.

FWIW, the new section of 390 they're working on now extending from Busse to York looks REALLY fun, with a handful of sweeping slopes and bends. Can't wait till they finish it. I'm a sucker for a good highway.

One last thing, the section of 390 from Meacham to Roselle has become weirdly virbrate-y over the past year or so. Can't even count the number of times it made me think something was wrong with my car, but it's really just crappily done road in that bit. :spin: /rant

Edited by Humble Rumble

• 1 month later...

As it sat at a show this weekend. The Ice Silver looks incredible in overcast weather, and the car is the cleanest it's been in a while. I live in an apartment without a garage, and my parking lot has no access to water, so I do what I can at the local pay-n-spray, but that said, I've recently been using Karbon Quick Detail spray that was sent complimentary with my wheels from Fitment Industries, and that stuff is blowing my damn mind. For a spray and wipe detail spray, it makes the paint feel incredibly smooth, near the level of a clay bar, AND cause amazing water beads too. So much so that somebody actually walked by my car at the show after a quick rain and was amazed by the beaded water. Can't laud this product enough, it's really impressive.

lEi70Qh.jpg