LegacyGT.com

7th Gen Spoiler

I recently purchased a 2020 Legacy Limited 2.5i. Now I think I want to add a spoiler to it, and I would like to install it myself. If I order the spoiler does it come with the necessary template to tell me where to drill the holes I assume will be needed? Has anyone installed one of these that can tell me if this is a reasonable project for a capable DIYer?

Thanks!

I recently purchased a 2020 Legacy Limited 2.5i. Now I think I want to add a spoiler to it, and I would like to install it myself. If I order the spoiler does it come with the necessary template to tell me where to drill the holes I assume will be needed? Has anyone installed one of these that can tell me if this is a reasonable project for a capable DIYer?

Thanks!

I got the spoiler on mine and here is a picture of it.

SubaruCarBack500.png.30c1bf53a78677302d812da2ff5d1c3b.png

• 1 year later...
Subie219, the spoiler I received did not come with new torsion bars, which surprised me. I would install them, though, as the trunk lid closes a little "heavy" with the original torsion bars.

Subie219, the spoiler I received did not come with new torsion bars, which surprised me. I would install them, though, as the trunk lid closes a little "heavy" with the original torsion bars.

Thank you! I figured they came with them for a reason, so hopefully its not too bad to swap them out

Have a nice weekend!

[ATTACH]295978[/ATTACH]:)[ATTACH]295979[/ATTACH]

Did the rear lip with torsion bars…bars were a little tricky but doable…you literally have to lay in the trunk to make it work:lol

Also added oem wind deflectors..pretty nice and no noticeable noise

That's clean. I wish the Touring XT came with rear spoiler not just the Sport. Also the side door moldings too. I wish again it just came stock from factory. My 22 Touring XT was on the lot without these so I bought that one on the lot vs ordering/waiting for a Legacy.

That's clean. I wish the Touring XT came with rear spoiler not just the Sport. Also the side door moldings too. I wish again it just came stock from factory. My 22 Touring XT was on the lot without these so I bought that one on the lot vs ordering/waiting for a Legacy.

Thank you! Just going to do a light tint to the windows and I think im done

Hopefully…:D

And i was lucky enough to grab this right off the lot…where i live, to order a legacy was a 4 month wait:(

Edited by Subie219
Adding sentence

Thank you! Just going to do a light tint to the windows and I think im done

Hopefully…:D

And i was lucky enough to grab this right off the lot…where i live, to order a legacy was a 4 month wait:(

Yeah that was the first thing I did was tint mine. I went with 20% front and 5% rear Rayno S9 Phantom Nano Ceramic on mine. Driving in a fish tank was too much.

• 1 month later...