LegacyGT.com

98 Leggy Build

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I just bought a 98 Subaru Legacy L Manual as well :) I love what you have done with yours, it looks gorgeous. I was wondering what you do to clean/buff the plastic headlights?

Also, the paint-job on mine is pretty old and grimy, lots of scratches and dull patches. What's your waxing process?

Cheers,

Shane

Hello,

I just bought a 98 Subaru Legacy L Manual as well :) I love what you have done with yours, it looks gorgeous. I was wondering what you do to clean/buff the plastic headlights?

Also, the paint-job on mine is pretty old and grimy, lots of scratches and dull patches. What's your waxing process?

Cheers,

Shane

Just wet sand with 600,800,&1000grit and polish headlights. Paint I honestly need to redo. I did a hand polish with a medium compound and then used wax over that. I need to redo it all with machine but have been super busy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

82854e4e6892dbc1115422d686bb3176.jpg

The local spot in Tacoma. Parents live a block from here in a nice penthouse lol. Meanwhile I’m in the hood

Got these boys coming from NZ.

d665748d8247bd0bd00fa357e324f0ca.jpg

Have some tweeter covers for my mirrors coming tomorrow. Just been empty spots since I owned the car. I also ordered a new shift knob sticker for my prodrive knob. That’s coming from the UK. Don’t think either of the sticker or headlights will get to me before I leave to Park Ranger Academy in about 3 weeks.

Either way. Ranger school is 4 months long. Ite luckily only 3 hours north and I will be living only 1 hour south of the school. So two hours from home I will still be working on this car. Gonna do a bunch of stuff to get it really ready for long commuting days and what not.

I was gonna have to do massive work to get the bbs to fit. Traded them today for these ugly bois today.

Real jdm bois. 5zigen Pro Racers 17x8.5 with a +48 offset.

6dc0b48b2682f9ed74e90f8c3c8fecf5.jpg

da8f31c526cf945528de62b193065b42.jpg

b260e03a45ef6ed2e5a123194fd094eb.jpg

Also first real shot of the jdm headlights I just got them wired up

ce4b2cbb208e000e9e5822782f80eba8.jpg

Look past the color imma paint these bois silver like so:

1d55c00c27416c3c5ca9d16f9192fc00.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk