LegacyGT.com

Window Tint Install in Boston Area

marceloe

Hey everyone,

I'm pretty new on here and I'm looking for a good reliable shop in the Boston area that installs window tints. Looking for a good place that will do a good job and the tints won't start scratching or peeling. Thank you very much for any input!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not exactly Boston but if you are willing to travel west a bit, Tint King in Billerica did my cars 7-8 years ago and it has held up great. No bubbles, peeling, hazing, etc.

Agreed. You can probably find cheaper places to get it done, but the quality is top-notch. I'm very happy with their work!

Yep, Tint King. They can do clearbras too. I live in that area, so if you need some info, let me know.

Speaking of which, I need to have a couple pieces re-done as I never had them replaced after my car got hit.

Wow, thank you all so much for the help! Sounds like Tint King in Billerica is a clear winner, I'll be calling to make an appointment very soon. Thanks again, see you guys around MA :)

Hey guys, while were on the subject, what's the darkest tints I can get away with? I saw that I can legally go as low as 35% in MA. Anyone have anything darker?

You might be able to, but why chance it? If you go with a regular tint at 35%, it'll be plenty dark and you won't have to worry about any potential headaches during a traffic stop.

For whatever reason, ceramic tints always seem lighter than the regular tint film, so it seems like you might want to avoid ceramics.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived