LegacyGT.com

5th Gen Ownership - Official Random Thoughts Thread - V3

Can anyone tell me what part number for 2015 front brembo seal kit?

This upgrade has me thinking I went an upgrade too far. Rotors were down to nothing in 6 months and now this. The stock setup is good for 70k+ miles.

How hard is this on DIY scale?

Thanks in advance

This upgrade has me thinking I went an upgrade too far. Rotors were down to nothing in 6 months and now this. The stock setup is good for 70k+ miles.

Thanks in advance

How aggressive on the rotors are the pads you're using?

I just finished watching an older episode of Wheeler dealers. They restored an 82 alfasud. Quite an interesting watch. It has a boxer engine. Neat to see a different take on a boxer. Many features different than the subie or vw take on a boxer. Worth a watch if you get a chance.

Thanks in advance

Outside one seal (used it)... I have a full front kit if you want it - pay shipping and take it. Pm me if you want it.

Outside one seal (used it)... I have a full front kit if you want it - pay shipping and take it. Pm me if you want it.

I appreciate it but my mechanic may cut me a deal on this. Also, i'm thinking installer did something wrong. going back to see what they say.

Hats off. They pretty much owned my beloved knights. We somehow stole game one. Downhill from there

was still a great series, yall played your asses off. and especially for a team that was barely expected to win 30 games this season...can't really say anything bad. except stop that medieval times bullshit before the games. good luck with mcphee and the boys out there--hopefully georgie's learned a lesson about trading away prospects for junk to try and get you over the hump. god damn martin erat!

Idk what the general consensus is here about EV's and Tesla but you have to give it up. This is some really cool tech and news.

Using highly compressed air for acceleration and cornering stability! I was just reading something similar a week ago about one time uses on motorcycles for safety and skid protection.

https://electrek.co/2018/06/10/tesla-roadster-elon-musk-thruster-backseat/

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

F'ing Ebay seller (bstudey01). Paid for an items yesterday thru Pal Pal.

Today I get a message stating:

This order was not successful. Order cost has not been included in the total amount. This order has been cancelled The amount of $###.## has been refunded to xxxxxx

From my email:

We're sorry to let you know that bstudey01 canceled your order and mentioned the reason as Buyer asked to cancel the order.

I did not asked to cancel my order, WTF the seller left a message

I apologize but these tires and wheels sold locally. I have issued a full refund. Please lel me know if there is anything else I can do for you

Thanks

Brian

I been on a hunt for these items for over a year and thought I got lucky, I guess not back to hunting again.

Edited by amusa

Idk what the general consensus is here about EV's and Tesla but you have to give it up. This is some really cool tech and news.

Using highly compressed air for acceleration and cornering stability! I was just reading something similar a week ago about one time uses on motorcycles for safety and skid protection.

https://electrek.co/2018/06/10/tesla-roadster-elon-musk-thruster-backseat/

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'll believe it when I see it. It seems capable of starting a forest fire. Rocket thrusters??

F'ing Ebay seller (bstudey01). Paid for an items yesterday thru Pal Pal.

Today I get a message stating:

This order was not successful. Order cost has not been included in the total amount. This order has been cancelled The amount of $###.## has been refunded to xxxxxx

From my email:

We're sorry to let you know that bstudey01 canceled your order and mentioned the reason as Buyer asked to cancel the order.

I did not asked to cancel my order, WTF the seller left a message

I apologize but these tires and wheels sold locally. I have issued a full refund. Please lel me know if there is anything else I can do for you

Thanks

Brian

I been on a hunt for these items for over a year and thought I got lucky, I guess not back to hunting again.

It sucks but sometimes you are better off not dealing with a dishonest seller like that. Since he is willing to lie and be dishonest to make more money, who knows what else he may have lied about with those wheels.

Had a dentist appointment this morning and since I had to take a half day PTO, drove through Western Shawnee down by the Kansas River. Big houses, 75 deg, country blacktop and windows down....it was nice.

I'll believe it when I see it. It seems capable of starting a forest fire. Rocket thrusters??

"Highly compressed air" :rolleyes:

"Rocket thrusters" sounds so much sexier than it really is.

amusa: Maybe I am just petty at times, but I report dishonesty like that, IMO that is how eBay is meant to work. Report the dishonest people and don't be like them. I have yet to have a dishonest buyer, I hope I never do but it is bound to happen eventually.

I bought a lens for my wife's camera for vacation, and was stoked when it arrived early, only to find the seller had wrapped it in a small priority flat rate box and some brown paper and painters tape and then put it in an unpadded envelope. To be sent from Hawaii. I don't know if the lens ever worked, but it darn sure didn't when I got it. It was also cruddy and hard to zoom or focus manually, nevermind the AF not working. Sent that seller a quick message and returned it the same day. Never again from someone with any negative feedback especially with a used lens.

Side note: We have been in Tennessee for 10 days, really missing the LGT, I hope she's alright.

Edited by FLlegacy