Grimmspeed MCB

Megan Racing catback

CNT catless DP

Cobb boost unit

Deatschwerks fuel pump 300lph

Nakamichi double din, JBL speakers

PIAA twin tone

lots of other bits n bobs

Have any other pics? I've often thought about pf01 on my wagon.

How's that 2" hitch receiver extenions working for you? Presume you're not putting too much tongue/trailer weight on the 1.25" hitch. ;)

Not really. Only thing I've really connected to it is for mtn bikes, gives a little poke to keep them from hitting the bumper and rear window. Also Towed a small 14ft aluminum boat once (maybe 300-400 lbs). Otherwise a small little trunk once. I need to cut off the bolt for the adapter, it's a lock one and it's sized from corrosion.

Did the North Cascade loop with kalien32 over the weekend. Unfortunately I had to work Saturday when him and some other friends drove Hurricane Ridge on the Olympic peninsula.

this is some serious hooked wagon !!!

beautifull shot as usual :eek:

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af38/stu-nami/RADWAGN/IMG_20170407_111400_zpsjqefquxo.jpg

Getting there. Swapped in some painted obx tails. Before getting flamed yes I upgraded the bulbs. Heads been turning to decide if I want to lower it or not next

Your hitch sticks out way further than mine, and I have already been banging mine on stuff. I would say ditch the hitch if you want to lower it haha. It's weird having one, I'm taking dips slow like i'm lowered but I don't get the looks of being lowered.

All about angles my man. I've only hit it a few times when rushing in or out of places. If you read a further back the pin holding it in requires a key (which previous owner never game me) locksmith couldn't get the tumblers inside to move due to corrosion. It needs a massive cutting wheel or a torch taken to it, if you can see the silver part back there.

• 2 weeks later...
But they work so well! I just drove the thing home from a local festival and it was raining on the way home. Window cracked and interior stayed dry. But yeah, it's more of a lazy/don't notice thing.

Swapping my uppipe for an STI catless today. Taking longer than I expected, but I'm excited to drive the results with the Stage 2 Cobb OTS. Gonna drive for a few weeks and then see if I want to try to tackle anything else, like an upgraded turbo, before the end of summer. Here's a picture of my wagon a few months back when I was MTBing in WV, deep in the Monongahela.

Bonus pics of my car as she sat on stockers and some STI wheels with spacers that I foolishly installed. Lasted maybe 20mi before I parked it until my Sparco Terras came in, they rubbed like hell, no surprise.

phpUeHL2TAM.jpg.f5a94eb01dbc96dbea968dbcdfd7595c.jpg

phpWQD7oJAM.jpg.1d8d8e0dd5ecfa6b0c0d39c5c1fc3b7e.jpg

phpKujD5EAM.jpg.58586a2c725b78cb648b834884a8b754.jpg

phpGMYYMNAM.jpg.cb8c51aadac484961f3d0876b152fea8.jpg

Thanks! All that stuff was taking up so much space on the ground so I built those shelves, the total cost was under ten dollars each. Ideally I'd like to get rid of those wheels and tires but I've had no luck selling them so I may just keep.

As for the legacy, this week I will be running the wires for the COP conversion with the assistance of my friend Jim, in addition to the other wires required to run the ej20g.

Anyone in the DC VA MD area is more than welcome to join in on the fun whenever!

I was getting ready to buy them before I found my current wheels. I think they look excellent on an LGT, and you don't see many of them around.

Still cutting, rolling, and pulling to get these to fit. 18x9 et 40 255/40/18

http://i.imgur.com/5FNZdfv.jpg