Official: Utah Chat Thread - VOL 2

Hops

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I haven't put much thought into that yet. I may just keep them around as a back up set just in case. I suppose I'll consider selling them too. They are Konis (fronts have the inserts into the OEM housings) with Epic Engineering springs.

• 2 weeks later...

Also just as an update. Doing my automatic to Manual swap next weekend as well as some little upgrades (Catless Downpipe, turbo inlet pipe, and ecbs/pro tune) will post a YouTube link with the swap either the process of doing it or the finished product.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Also just as an update. Doing my automatic to Manual swap next weekend as well as some little upgrades (Catless Downpipe, turbo inlet pipe, and ecbs/pro tune) will post a YouTube link with the swap either the process of doing it or the finished product.

woo , sounds like funnnn

Nice spotted post, made a dirty car look clean haha. Good luck with the swap, hopefully it all goes well.

oh boy do I love tan interiors :spin:

Also found out it has SOME sort of opensource tune on it, that's why it feels so quick for a "stock" car. I'm kinda scared to plug my computer in and see what sort of fuel-trim and knock adjustment values it has

583397223_2017-05-1415_25_30.thumb.jpg.90ffd41d34f7692bc121bf7f3303221f.jpg

1240928328_2017-05-1415_12_24.thumb.jpg.76dcb1f23d3c73c451a25562b3434ac8.jpg

If you guys ever need good deals on cleaning swag hit up theragcompany.com they're awesome and here in Boise.

oh nice! I've just been using Autogeek , but i'll give them a look when I need some more stuff.

There is a local place that just opened up here, near 7200 s and state. Had some good stuff for detailing

Yep called The Detail Garage, they carry all Chemical Guys stuff I hear. I need to stop by there.