LegacyGT.com

Who else love's their Tuning Alliance tune ?

Max Capacity

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course...not.

Thanks for giving us a clue.

:)

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Thanks to everyone for the continued support..if anyone has an issues please private message us on this forum or email tuningalliancesales@gmail.com. Those are the best means of getting intouch with us! Sorry for the delay in responses some of you may have received. And of course you can always find us on facebook, and send us a contact request. Thank you

Contact us for all your tuning and performance parts needs! Etuning the legacy community since 2008!

Follow us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

what happened to brian?

I'm right here!

He left for undisclosed reasons, however his 2017 STI is tuned by Mike. :spin:

This ^

I have a 17 STI on flex fuel and fp blue (which Mike tunes), and I also just picked up a 08 Legacy 2.5i limited auto as a daily!

http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg564/Sti_Bri/STI/1_zpst2ge6vxs.jpg

http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg564/Sti_Bri/STI/2_zps16r6l38q.jpg

2017 Subaru STI

2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i limited

Glad to hear your still around. Hope things are going well for you.

It was nice when you posted here representing TA. Having a presence on the forum has to help.

It has to be hard for Mike to balance everything he has going on and still be such a great Tuner.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

I'm right here!

This ^

I have a 17 STI on flex fuel and fp blue (which Mike tunes), and I also just picked up a 08 Legacy 2.5i limited auto as a daily!

http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg564/Sti_Bri/STI/1_zpst2ge6vxs.jpg

http://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg564/Sti_Bri/STI/2_zps16r6l38q.jpg

Congrats on the "New" 08 Bri! STI must seem even faster after driving around in the 08 for a while! :lol:

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
Ok I'm sold. I haven't even looked or asked about the price of my future e-tune but I don't care. I've got a little more part hunting and wrenching to do, but.... Mike, I will definitely be in touch soon. Looking forward to it already!

Ok I'm sold. I haven't even looked or asked about the price of my future e-tune but I don't care. I've got a little more part hunting and wrenching to do, but.... Mike, I will definitely be in touch soon. Looking forward to it already!

Still loving my tune from Mike. You'll be happy.

• 2 months later...

He got back to me in 7 minutes.

Yes, but unfortunately in a bit of fear due to all the EPA risks of tuning catless and other emissions related equipment.