LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotted tonight, Friday the 13th! Kissena Boulevard & Horace Harding right by Queens College. Black LGT, 05-07, rear fully debadged. I drove right by you and gave it a bit of WOT (sort of in a rush, otherwise, I would've stopped to chat). I think you might've high beamed me in the rearview, you were making a U.

Spotted 2 LGT sedans within 10 minutes of each other in western CT. The first was a silver headed up Nob Hill Rd toward Weir Farm National Park at 5:00. The other was a medium blue headed south on route 7 toward Branchville at about 5:10. I was driving a silver work van so it's unlikely you would have noticed me.

Evilcamaro I saw your old lgt for sale off 9, nice spot lol I've seen a few people put their Subarus there.

Shhh it's a secret. lol

Actually I left it there for the day because of an issue I'm having with my 2010. I did get a call on it, but I took it home because it's too much of a pain in the ass to leave it there when someone wants to see it and I live on the other side of the river.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c8/jaycashmoney10/20130308_220800_zpsfe5bac71.jpg

Spotted a red lgt with gt embl3m only. Was In a black lancer staring lol. With 4 girls. You zoomed passed us on 21 north.

yoooo i was just looking through these old posts before class one day and i saw this hahaa, that was me! mad funny