LegacyGT.com

HI - JDM SWITCH BANK w/PnP HEADLIGHT LEVEL MOTOR HARNESS

**SOLD**$150.00 (shipped in the US) JDM switch bank with plug and play headlight leveler motor wiring. This kit has all the connections needed to make use of the leveling motors on both pre/post face jdm headlights.

1364399050_switchroll.thumb.jpg.a425b7d661054546431be0517059f8a4.jpg

main.thumb.jpg.b5fcd660bfe6f568402ea985a63f5b5c.jpg

RSK.thumb.jpg.a5c7c4c460b00a302ceb6e366c3a93c0.jpg

boto.thumb.jpg.d7d20e2eabe5cded888e998d8508553e.jpg

Edited by AW4BYT
Sold

I'd be interested in just the harness or a wiring diagram if at all possible, thanks!

MOMSWGN did a write up. And as soon I have them available I will post in a new sale thread

https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/jdm-hid-leveling-switch-walkthrough-107524.html?t=107524&highlight=Walkthrough

Edited by AW4BYT

Oh I gotta get in on this. Would you also consider making a harness for the motorized jdm mirrors to go with this AW4BYT?

LoL- I pm'd him the exact same question. Hopefully it's possible

Ha! I ALSO asked him the same thing... AW4BYT, possible group buy? I'll put my money in the pot.

Ha! I ALSO asked him the same thing... AW4BYT, possible group buy? I'll put my money in the pot.

I can make it but it’s more about the process for the end user... Like we talked about earlier I’m not sure that the amount of work to install it would be worth it to most people

• 2 weeks later...
Mirror harnesses going out FrIday for those that replied to pm’s. I’ll start a new post after I get feed back from those members. I will also have full complete switch banks (JDM headlight harness/level motor harness and mirror harness) as soon as I get feed back on the mirror harness. Thank you to those who have inquired

• 1 month later...