LegacyGT.com

Official Deep Bronze Metallic Thread:

Verwilderd

^ Nice car man, what % tint you have on there?

30% front 25% rear.

Thanks for the compliments guys. I was also considering bronze rims, but I settled on black. I just wish a camera would do DBM some justice because it just looks drab unless you see it in person.

Ok, so as promised, here are some pics of my car with the lip and new rims....please no flaming on the color of the rims....still warming up to them. Bought them cuz I gotta a good deal, like the style and figure if I don't like them, I can always have them powercoated....but at the advice of some on here, I got the gold.

photo-11.jpg.3760880a08d9d4a81e21f23c72443aaa.jpg

photo-10.jpg.4bfc9a556e1d48166e669cbe1606557a.jpg

photo-9.jpg.e95561898c438ebf1a8653670ab4a662.jpg

photo-12.jpg.3c2febaac85c2bdbe13f6c8f2aa60362.jpg

photo-13.jpg.00a065b95bb61a209a62f44a6917247a.jpg

WOW LOVE THE STANCE!

What size wheels + Offset + Drop setup?!

Also, Bronze might be nice, OR maybe just Silver.

Eaither way one of the nicest 08 stances I have seen. Absolutly love the look with your lip. Whats your total upgrade list?!

Oh, gosh. I'm done a lot to the car in the way of upgrades. As for the stance, I'm on Cobb springs. 1.75in drop up front and 1in rear. The wheels are prodrive pf7's and I believe the offset is +38, but I can't remember. As for the tires, I have yokohoma sdrives and the size is 245/35r18.

But for other major upgrades I've done the intake, spt cbe, invidia up/dp, bcs, os tune and a bunch of others. I have a thread in the new members section titled "hello from dfw". It has a complete list of my mods. But I really think that lip adds so much to the car.

Thanks for the compliments!

I am actually quite please with the cobb springs. They are slightly stiffer than stock, but not "beat you up" stiff. They also reduced some body roll, and really for what springs do, I am fine with them...

Woodstock: that's exactly how I feel....I figured I would chance the gold wheels and if I ended up hated them I would go ahead and get them powder coated. Probably gunmetal or bronze.

for tint on the rears im just using the gun metal from laminex. i wasnt aware they made bronze. if you could show were to get it id prob try it.

I'm not sure who makes it, but I've seen it on some cars before.

Which sticker, the AWDtuning one? I got that from the people who tuned my car...AWDtuning. You can go to their wedsite and they can do etunes if you want...the owner Keith is awesome imo!

Your car is sexy, I like the drop, its just spings on OEM shocks and struts?

At this point, yeah that's it. I lost my job so I don't have the money to finish the suspension yet. :(
Yeah Im in that boat to, actually sold the coil overs off my OB to make a car payment, but I want it lower without the awefull ride that the k sports gave me and those springs seem like the way to go when I get a job back. Good luck man, we all need it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...