LegacyGT.com

Stage1 Data Logs

Jim_KT

I'm new to forced-induced cars, tuning and data-logging. My wife and I went up to the local brewery and I took it upon myself to sneak in a few pulls before it was her turn to drive (designated driver). I would like to receive some of your feedback and opinions.

My current setup is the following:

- 2005.5 LGT 5EAT sedan.

- AVO Panel Filter.

- AP 2.0 w/ACN stg1 map (non-OTS).

Since I live in the high desert region of Southern California, my operating conditions and factors are as such:

- CA 91 octane.

- 106F to 108F this afternoon (when the logs were taken).

- 2800 to 3000 ft. ASL.

My data logs were not done in third gear alone, there are a few up shifts present.

All logs are in the *.csv format, but are labeled as *.pdf. Please convert the extension as needed.

Thanks,

-Jim

ecuExplorer_log0.pdf

ecuExplorer_log1.pdf

ecuExplorer_log2.pdf

Those logs are impossible to interpret. Drive the car in manual shifting mode. Start the datalog at 25 mph.

Tell us what your ecu thinks atmospheric pressure is.

Log mph. It's necessary because you have a 5EAT and therefore there is no direct correlation between rpm and mph until TC locks up.

BTW, your EGT is really high. 910C... you may want to think about a catless uppipe as your first mod.

Those logs are impossible to interpret. Drive the car in manual shifting mode. Start the datalog at 25 mph.

Tell us what your ecu thinks atmospheric pressure is.

Log mph. It's necessary because you have a 5EAT and therefore there is no direct correlation between rpm and mph until TC locks up.

BTW, your EGT is really high. 910C... you may want to think about a catless uppipe as your first mod.

Thanks for the tip(s). Do you recommend pulls in a certain gear when driving in "manual" mode, or just row through all of them like normal?

The following will be included in my future data logs:

1) Throttle plate opening

2) Vehicle speed

3) Intake Air Temperature

4) Relative pressure

The following will be excluded from future data logs:

1) Throttle motor duty cyle

A catless UP is going in fairly soon (gaskets are on order) as I did notice that my EGTs are high. Although, I didn't expect them to be that high.

With that being said, I will post more data logs after I have done the above.

Archived