LegacyGT.com

I thought I was the only one...

BDII

MB is ok for just about anything other than seafood and some other meats. If we're planning for some seafood, we hit up Whole Paycheck for it (I don't think there are any Whole Foods in NH, at least in the southern part of the state).

Everytime i go to MB the meat and produce isles stink and the product looks like i just fell down the Grouch's trash can chute... cant do it. Hannifords is money, at least they have Nature's Valley Organics(aka Wolfeneck Farms). I have no idea what Whole Paycheck is, unless youre referring to Shaws.

Stop going to Market Basket (aka Demoulas), its efn gross. Try Hannifords fer Christ sakes!:eek:

I worked for Polar Beverages stocking shelves in MB, Stopnshop, shaws, Star market, hannaford....

MB stores were always disgusting out back.

I only shop at MB for a select few pre-packaged items that are not available elsewhere ;)

MB is ok for just about anything other than seafood and some other meats. If we're planning for some seafood, we hit up Whole Paycheck for it (I don't think there are any Whole Foods in NH, at least in the southern part of the state).

they're building one in Nashua

http://wholefoodsmarket.com/company-info/stores-development

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

I have no idea what Whole Paycheck is, unless youre referring to Shaws.

Whole Foods, which is an awesome grocery store chain, is often referred to Whole Paycheck because their prices are expensive. But, if you want the best quality food, your first stop should be at a Whole Foods.

Nice to know that there's a plan for a WF in Nashua, although it'd be nice if there was some actual details.

Market basket and whole hippie get their produce from the same place. Certain market baskets are ok others I wouldn't touch with bmx's hands. For instance, Chelsea market basket- no way, Rowely or Middleton- no problem.

Market basket and whole hippie get their produce from the same place.

Can you prove this?

I like quality meats/veggies/fruit. I used to shop at walmart for pre-packaged goods then Hannafords for meats/veggies/fruit. I got tired of going to two stores.

LMAO @ quality meats/veggies/fruit from walmart

Can you prove this?

LMAO @ quality meats/veggies/fruit from walmart

He never said quality M/V/F's from Walmart. It was prepackaged from Wally World, and fresh meats and produce from Hannifords:lol:

bigjweb, do you even have Market Basket?

I guess the same applies to Krogers or Food Lion...

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

bigjweb, do you even have Market Basket?

I guess the same applies to Krogers or Food Lion...

I used to shop at market basket when I lived in sacramento. But in denver, we have King soopers, safeway, sprouts(sunflower market), and WF. And soon to be trader joes. I always laugh at how much fatter the people are at every other store, other then Whole foods. I think to myself "where do these ******* people live" because you do not see them in public unless you're in one of those stores

Archived