LegacyGT.com

The STI bbs thread

lawl

• Moderators
Your silver set is unimaginable. I think they came off with 1400 miles and never saw light again. Maybe the PO hated them.

Lol, when I first put them on they were so bright&shiny that I thought they might have been repainted--they practically glowed in the dark! Now they're dusty like most other BBSs :lol:

Speaking of which, I need to pick out a decent spray on wheel cleaner that actually works...

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Keep an eye in the classifieds, but you don't see springs alone too much, mostly packaged with struts.

I would run mildly dropped springs on stock struts. Altho when, not if, they are blow out you replace them with new kyb/koni/bils.

Hi all from the land down under!

I'm from Club.Liberty.asn.au and been lurking on here for a while. I've actually just spent all night browsing through the past 33 pages and these BBS wheels are growing on me fast.

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section, but I thought it would be a bit relevant. These wheels actually don't come in 5x100 in Australia and seem to be extremely rare. I'm keen for a set in any colour and condition as long as they're not completely battered.

Just wanted to ask if anyone knows the going rate to get a set posted down here and if it's been done before. I'm willing to fork out the cost as long as it's not too ridiculous.

Nice to meet you all and thanks :)

Thanks for the reply compsurge.

I've had a look on japanparts before and there's a lot of very tempting things there but most items are way over my budget :(

I was actually on the look for a set of second hand ones, I'll keep an eye on the different forums though.

Thanks for the reply compsurge.

I've had a look on japanparts before and there's a lot of very tempting things there but most items are way over my budget :(

I was actually on the look for a set of second hand ones, I'll keep an eye on the different forums though.

Generally speaking it sounds cost prohibitive. '04 STi bbs wheels are justifiably expensive here in the states, and adding shipping I assume would be ridiculous.