LegacyGT.com

ARGGHH!!! Rear window is leaking!

So, its raining a little bit in the Mile High, and I'm dropping my buddy off and I look over my rear shoulder and I see water leaking onto the rear seats. *sigh* Its coming in through the little triangle window behind the passenger-side rear door. I call up Elway South but they put my on hold and I never hear from them again. So, I call up Shortline and they can't fix it today, gotta fix it on Monday. *sigh* Time to bust out the tape and seal up the window molding so it doesn't leak into the car anymore.

So, I proffer this question: how big of a jerk should I be? I have no idea how long its been leaking, but I noticed the rear C-pillar trim is separating from the roof trim. Should I have them replace the rear pillar trim as well? I wouldn't have known the rear window was leaking until the trim separated. Its where its separated that the water started coming in.

Ugghhh...

The first pic is from the inside. You can see there's a water stain and some water drops on the inside trim pieces.

http://www.cs.du.edu/~mkim/IMG_0087.JPG

The second pic is from the outside. You can kind of see where the trim has separated from the body.

http://www.cs.du.edu/~mkim/IMG_0086.JPG

Its all taped up now, but man... its just ruined my weekend.

I call up Elway South but they put my on hold and I never hear from them again.

when was the last time i heard something good about elway subaru? why did i buy my car from them? :sigh:

anyway, good luck with you car! give mikeshaw a call, they are nice.

This Space For Rent

So, I proffer this question: how big of a jerk should I be? I have no idea how long its been leaking, but I noticed the rear C-pillar trim is separating from the roof trim. Should I have them replace the rear pillar trim as well? I wouldn't have known the rear window was leaking until the trim separated. Its where its separated that the water started coming in.

I would want a new C-pillar and a new headliner :mad:

Archived