LegacyGT.com

Ken's 2016 Legacy 2.5i Premium Mods

Not this year at least. If I do upholstery it will be costly cuz I will need to replace the bottom of the seats with black, then door panels as well. So maybe next year I’ll see if it’s in budget. I’d consider showing my car if I did. Deff not showing it w my seat covers. I’m gonna look into those seatbelt covers you got though they look great.

—————————————————

HPS intake, Nameless Axleback Exhaust, SSD FSB, Cusco RSB, 20mm rear sway bar, Voxx 18” rims, Infinity Kappa system,

More to come...

If you have cloth seats look at Katzkins they make some bad ass leather kits..

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the tips guys I guess I’ll deff be standing first. For the covers that site is awesome I wonder what the cost would b though. A 2 tone black blue would be sick.

—————————————————

HPS intake, Nameless Axleback Exhaust, SSD FSB, Cusco RSB, 20mm rear sway bar, Voxx 18” rims, Infinity Kappa system,

More to come...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Final solution to my alternator wine added a noise filter to the loc with its own ground then another to the power of the oem headunit. Took my ground loop isolators off they were ruining my mids. Now no noticeable wine whatsoever instead now I just have a little white noise when no music plays. Another tune should fix that. I did break out my bd meter I can hit 116db with my current tune.

This is the filter If anyone else had my issue

Pipeman's Installation Solution... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NPF6KVL?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

—————————————————

More to come...

• 7 months later...

Today I took apart the rear deck found the trunk light leads. Then connected them to a lead connecting an led dimmer to my infinity display. Now the leds will light up when the trunk opens and they won’t be so blinding. I’ll prob have to tweak the dimmer once it gets dark to know. Incase anyone needs to know the trunk light has a yellow (ground) and orange (positive) wire.

kDCs7oM.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ufbIWMl.mp4

—————————————————

More to come...

Just added a rear bumper diffuser

JMMOUwo.jpg

—————————————————

More to come...

Thanks I’ve never been into smoking the tails on my cars tryen to keep it low key enough on the outside so I don’t get the wrong attention especially during spirited driving….

Been painting some stuff for weeks now for a few add ons once I’m done I’ll be posting some pics of what I’m doing might start clear coat Monday….

—————————————————

More to come...

Edited by KJS2023

• 2 weeks later...

Finished painting and installing my old door switch’s used Subaru world rally blue then clear coated been a few weeks for the project wanted to ensure the coats dried well b4 install.

99TMgT9.jpg

kZ0aaQK.jpg

—————————————————

More to come...