LegacyGT.com

LGT Owners, what car will you drive next?

I have an 08 LGT and wifey has 11 legacy. We were thinking of waiting for the Ascend but being 1st gen its scary to see what recalls will be. Leaning towards Mazda CX9 or even a Yukon depending if she is comfy with its size. Definitely wanting that 3rd row. My 08 becomes racecar status and 11 becomes my daily. Thats if and when baby #2 happens.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Follow me on IG @chefodiycarguy

and @chefo.soriano

Hmm. Any links on tunes, etc? It seemed to me the engine was already pushing near the max, with the fancy turbo, etc..
Stillen has an intake and exhaust and visconti has a tune. I don't trust visconti at all but combine the two with a car that is stock putting 380 wheel, it'll move. But it's to new to know how much power the car can actually handle

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I have an 08 LGT and wifey has 11 legacy. We were thinking of waiting for the Ascend but being 1st gen its scary to see what recalls will be. Leaning towards Mazda CX9 or even a Yukon depending if she is comfy with its size. Definitely wanting that 3rd row. My 08 becomes racecar status and 11 becomes my daily. Thats if and when baby #2 happens.

Remember the cx9 3rd row is unchanged from previous years, so it is still cramped and for kids only. Have you considered a highlander? Updated V6 usable 3rd row decent ride.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I think my next car will be a tesla. In fact I'm positive it will be.

The experts seem to love the model 3, but it gets pricey with options. I guess there will be a ludicrous mode too.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/reviews/exclusive-tesla-model-3-first-drive-review/ar-AAoZTWy?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

The CX-9 is large on the outside and tiny on the inside. Can and driver had a pretty good review of the 7 passenger SUVs recently and stated, "The CX9 is the reason to stop having kids at 1", aka. It's just too small for 2+ kids.

I drove the new Highlander, it felt like a good car. And is the most popular minivan alternative in my area. Interior quality and layout was awesome. Rest of it was pretty meh. But, I guess what should I expect with 7 passenger cars?

Model 3 with only a center-of-dash speedo (no gauges for the driver) is just too much "We want to replace you, just as soon as we can figure it out" attitude for my liking..

Will probably get a refund of my deposit soon..

Model 3 with only a center-of-dash speedo (no gauges for the driver) is just too much "We want to replace you, just as soon as we can figure it out" attitude for my liking..

Will probably get a refund of my deposit soon..

Have you looked at the cpo p85 they're in the mid to high 40s but have an extended warranty and sold through tesla. And since they are the premium models they carry the free supercharger use for life.

My wife really likes my 2011 LGT, she initially said that eventually she wouldn't mind taking the Legacy from me and letting me buy a newer model STi. Now after driving my Legacy a few more times she says that she wants a newer model of Legacy that has an automatic transmission, and "it doesn't need to have a turbo"... :rolleyes:

My wife really likes my 2011 LGT, she initially said that eventually she wouldn't mind taking the Legacy from me and letting me buy a newer model STi. Now after driving my Legacy a few more times she says that she wants a newer model of Legacy that has an automatic transmission, and "it doesn't need to have a turbo"... :rolleyes:
You lost lol

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

While your wishing add a couple turbos to that H6 ;)

Sacrilege. They would never dream of making a car that outshines the ~ G O L D E N B O Y ~ flat-4 turbo. A couple turbos on the H6 would make it a legit Porsche fighter engine lmao.

I would be happy enough if they gave the 3.6 H6 a proper manual gearbox even if it was left N/A.