LegacyGT.com

LGT Owners, what car will you drive next?

Weird. I would NOT describe that as "awesome"

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

Now to be fair...if that could get 30 mpgs on the hwy, run a 1/4 mile in under 11 seconds, and pull 1 G on a skid pad I would call it awesome.

For me the days of big engines in big cars to make them fast are old...really old.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

The Panamera is both mine and my girlfriend's dream family car of choice. The car's road presence is absolutely jaw-dropping.

However, I sometimes struggle with the size of my current vehicle while parking, so I can imagine that would only worsen with the Panamera. :lol:

And yet you drive a 4 door sport ute...:p

Grandma's car was free. She gave it to the wife (she's wife's Mom) specifically for my daughter's use when she took herself off the roads (thank Bob she did it voluntarily). Last thing you want with a 19-YO is a car with a loan against it, which means FULL insurance. The Honda doesn't have collision coverage, as the first off-road will total it anyway. At least its airbags got fixed.

If certain financial projections come about, though, I do foresee a Crosstrek XV in the daughter's future. Given the minimal price difference between new and used here in VT, it makes sense just to go with new for the warranty.

Get out the pitch forks.

You want Space, AWD and Quick- Ford Flex EcoBoost

That's a car I explored for the wife, as she wanted a 7 seater. It turned out to be too expensive, though.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Yeah...but if you also want reliable...bye bye Ford.

Ford's reliability is up there.

Their mistake was partnering with Microsoft. I've read more than one article describing how Sync pretty much single handedly brought down Ford's rating.

Their mistake was partnering with Microsoft. I've read more than one article describing how Sync pretty much single handedly brought down Ford's rating.

This ↑↑↑ .

More than once I've felt like I dodged a bullet by buying the Mustang before Sync was available in that model. Not having to face sales pressure to opt for something I still wouldn't get no matter how much improved it might be now . . . priceless.

Norm

Will the TourX have a third row? Rear facing seats maybe???

There is room but didn't see them on the show model. Car is nice but the black cladding, ride height and rims need to change for my taste.

1634877170_Buickinteriorresize.thumb.jpg.58fd176890642f25a18800b411eeaacd.jpg

Edited by DugsSin

Ford's reliability is up there.

Fit and finish both inside and out is not particularly encouraging. I'm also not sold on the durability of the ecoboost/awd power train.

Fit and finish both inside and out is not particularly encouraging. I'm also not sold on the durability of the ecoboost/awd power train.

Exactly this. When I was interested in the Flex EcoBoost, the reliability and the fit & finish scared me off. No like

There is room but didn't see them on the show model. Car is nice but the black cladding, ride height and rims need to change for my taste.

Thanks for the pic! Looks like she's packing back there...

Agreed they first showed lower and then debuted a jacked up cladded thing ... Like exactly everyone else

Ecoboost in just about everything they have. If there were issues you'd be hearing about it.

Fit and finish in mine is as good as the wife's legacy.

Like I said, if you want room, AWD, quick and not an suv- not many choices.