LegacyGT.com

LGT Owners, what car will you drive next?

I can't figure out what Acura is doing with their front ends.

QI3PMU7AUO7PFYQTWGRG6HPORY-318.jpg?idx=0

Also, the new Infiniti Q60 Red Sport...wow

2017-q60-redsport-400-pricing-8.jpg

^The new Civic legit looks like the offspring of those two cars.

http://blog.caranddriver.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/2016-Honda-Civic-Touring-sedan-207-e1445009072100-626x382.jpg

Good choice, but is it offered in a manual? I'm hoping ford would put RS technology in a larger, more luxurious vehicle. Also, like the Chevy SS

Let's face it, if the Levorg does come over, it's probably not going to be packing a manual transmission.

Getting a manual is super tough, esp in the 30s as a sedan/5 door AND awd. Please correct me if I'm wrong in the list

New:

Asian:

Subaru wrx/STi

American:

None

German:

Porsche? Not under 40

BMW

Audi

Mercedes?

Used:

Subaru: wrx/sti

Porsche

Audi

Bmw

Mercedes

Did I miss any?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Edited by Golferdude1087

I read something about the Buick Regal with AWD. Think it has a 2.0DIT engine too

EDIT: nm its AT only

Someone at my office recently picked up a Regal GS (or it's someone who just moved over from the other plant), not sure who, though. That was one of the cars I came across when I was looking at LGT reviews before I bought mine, seems like they're pretty closely matched.

Someone at my office recently picked up a Regal GS (or it's someone who just moved over from the other plant), not sure who, though. That was one of the cars I came across when I was looking at LGT reviews before I bought mine, seems like they're pretty closely matched.

On paper maybe...lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Anyone like the Volvo V60 Polestar? Yea its nearly double the price of a brand new GT, but Turbo AWD wagon:wub::wub:

The turbo and supercharger car? It sounds fun..if it wasn't 60k lol

On paper maybe...lol.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

On paper maybe...lol.

The review I saw said the Regal had a bit of an edge in the straights, and that the LGT made up for it in the twisties. Stock for stock they might be close, but anything past that, I kinda doubt it.

I'm not a big Chevy fan but FWIW:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFrK_ItQ-e4]Supercharged Chevrolet SS Automatic - One Take[/ame]

Can be had in 6 speed manual but only the new ones you'll find in stick. Run about $40k new. This one with the Supercharger, 505Whp. That'd be a hell of a sleeper. It looks almost like a Cruze :lol:

Can be had in 6 speed manual but only the new ones you'll find in stick. Run about $40k new. This one with the Supercharger, 505Whp. That'd be a hell of a sleeper. It looks almost like a Cruze :lol:

There's a whole 'nother thread on here about former LGTers who've gotten an SS.. At least 4 or 5 people from here, IIRC. Nice to sit in. Lots of room. If I didn't have some track aspirations, I'd probably already have one. As it is, it's still on the list. But pretty far behind STI.

if you are in australia you'll see lots of those or similar v8 powered models here on a daily basis, same with the ford falcon equiviliant....... We only just got the mustang as replacent for the falcons not long ago....

I would kill for a Ford Falcon. Our equivalent here I guess would be the Jaguar XF S

oks I see, i thought those modern day american muscle cars like the dodge charger hellcat, cadillac cts-v, chrysler 300c were like the v8 equivilants for you guys in the states in relation to the chevrolet ss.

I wish Mazda would do some type of performance sedan again. The new Mazda 6 styling is aggressive and still classy at the same time.

It's too bad that cars are heading to fewer cylinders. They should have created a 3.0L Inline 6 SkyActiv to fit into the new Mazda. Called it the Mazda 6 Miata or something. Output would maybe be like 215HP and 230TQ but in a light car. And still get like 35MPG avg.