LegacyGT.com

LGT Owners, what car will you drive next?

No, really probably 3 times what i can afford, but it sure would be nice. :)

I do like the Model S, even if it were a gasoline vehicle.

There are more and more used Teslas available. My belief is that since these cars are constantly being upgraded (bigger battery packs. autopilot hardware upgrades, etc) people will unload their old ones.

A used 40 watt can be had for 40-45k which makes it somewhat in a Subie lover's budget.

Once you drive one, and see that huge center screen and the acceleration, you'll be hooked.

There are more and more used Teslas available. My belief is that since these cars are constantly being upgraded (bigger battery packs. autopilot hardware upgrades, etc) people will unload their old ones.

A used 40 watt can be had for 40-45k which makes it somewhat in a Subie lover's budget.

Once you drive one, and see that huge center screen and the acceleration, you'll be hooked.

Yeah, but.. it's still a BIG car, and apparently doesn't corner too well. Not really suitable as an occasional track toy, from what I hear..

I have a coworker that's nuts for Teslas so I hear about the "benefits" all the time. He has a deposit down on a Model 3. I'm excited to see it and ride it in person whenever that happens but I'm just not sold on them yet. To me EVs just have no soul. It's bad enough our gas burners are becoming more "appliance" like year by year. An EV takes it to a whole new level.

I have a coworker that's nuts for Teslas so I hear about the "benefits" all the time. He has a deposit down on a Model 3. I'm excited to see it and ride it in person whenever that happens but I'm just not sold on them yet. To me EVs just have no soul. It's bad enough our gas burners are becoming more "appliance" like year by year. An EV takes it to a whole new level.

I hear you. driving the GT is exciting, but if you want a day just to chill and not shift, driving the EV fits the bill.

Until this battery thing matures, it might be best to hold off. As soon as you buy a 60 watt, the 75 watt comes out. Then 85, 90 and now 100. It is the same thing that got us upgrading our cellphones every 2 years. Now with the iPhone 7, they say the benefits aren't there and not many will upgrade.

• 2 months later...
Down the road an AWD Magnum may be in my future. I think I'm hooked on wagons now. My 4thgen wagon has definitely come in handy

When the Magnum 1st came out, I saw what I think was an RWD Magnum pulling out of a parking lot with slightly damp roads. Had paper plates and I assume he was trying to impress his passenger. He hit the gas too hard and the rear end was flopping back and forth like a fish out of water. He eventually got control of it, and when I passed by him I gave him a sarcastic thumbs up:lol:

New wagon hotness I also like is the Acura TSX wagon ;)

Oh god. Full, hard agreement. Car looks fantastic. First time I saw it, I thought it was some new Legacy/Levorg cross-breed. It's a shame it doesn't come in any kind of speedy trim. I think the highest horsepower you can get is like 201. Still, it looks f'in fantastic.

http://static.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/images/Auto/izmo/364160/2014_acura_tsx_sport_wagon_angularrear.jpg

They used to offer the Hemi with AWD in the Charger and Magnum, I wonder why they only offer AWD with the V6 now. Maybe it's a limitation of the 8 speed auto vs the old 5 speed.

Lack of interest, numbers show people didn't buy them

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

A friend of mine got an Allroad. It's the right form factor, the right size, really nice inside, and looks awesome. If Subaru doesn't bring the Levorg, I think that's the direction I'm headed.

Good choice, but is it offered in a manual? I'm hoping ford would put RS technology in a larger, more luxurious vehicle. Also, like the Chevy SS