LegacyGT.com

Accessport V3 help

So I just received a new cord from Cobb for my v3 but my accessport still loses connection with the car. It stays on, but will pull the screen after you shut your car off saying the accessport is trying to connect with the vehicle for just a split second and then will show all my gauges again. Any ideas on how to fix? (Trying to upload a video but won’t work. Will keep trying to get it on.)

Ben from the Gears and Gasoline had similar issues with his flood-salvaged Legacy GT wagon a couple years ago. Hopefully you don't have any issues with the electrical system.

Are your battery and alternator in good working order?

Ben from the Gears and Gasoline had similar issues with his flood-salvaged Legacy GT wagon a couple years ago. Hopefully you don't have any issues with the electrical system.

Are your battery and alternator in good working order?

I haven’t had any issues at all with anything electrical. My turbo was upgraded and engine was rebuilt about 20k miles ago and my mechanic didn’t mention any other issues with the car.

Have you contacted Cobb about the problem? Guessing you may have due to you just receiving a new cable.

Not that it should make a difference but have you connected it to accessport manager to see if a firmware update is available?

Have you contacted Cobb about the problem? Guessing you may have due to you just receiving a new cable.

Not that it should make a difference but have you connected it to accessport manager to see if a firmware update is available?

Yes I have contacted Cobb and I did the most recent update that came out last month. Guess I’ll have to call them and possibly send it in for them to look at. I also checked all my prongs and wires in my OBD port and they all look fine. I also took the car out with my code reader plugged in instead of my accessport. I can only look at one gauge at a time, had the boost gauge up and I drove around for 5 or so minutes and my code reader didn’t lose connection with the car at all. So it’s gotta be something with my unit itself.