(Seattle) Boxkita's Epic Partout thread

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
found out the splitters don't fit in a standard mailing box, so looking for a cheap solution for the 7 or so I have.

is that pre-assembled? I don't mind riviting one together if it'll fit when separated into individual pieces.

sold the headliner, eudm console, mevotech arms, titanium strut brace.

found out the splitters don't fit in a standard mailing box, so looking for a cheap solution for the 7 or so I have.

These are splitters for the PW intercooler you are referring to? If so please let me know how much. I still have the original steel one NIB but I heard they rust quick so having a spare might be a good investment.

lol, thanks for the update Boxkita, don't really be on FB like that but just joined the Legacy Owners group and seen someone selling the trunk nearby and reached out. LMK about the oil filters and other stuff I pm'd about

• 3 weeks later...
Hmm. I feel certain I could convince the better half that it’s necessary to fly into SeaTac, rent a big U haul and being back a few grand in pieces and parts. I need to start building the case for that today.

• 2 weeks later...

have reserved 2 motors and the spec b 6mt and the 5eat for school.

One motor goes in the race wagon so irs a viable car again. The other goes in fjuan's sedan so its viable too.

The spec b goes up for sale again.

Working with a master mechanic who has every ASE cert ever given. 50+ certs. None in subaru so he's probably worthless:)

part out is on hold. Sorry.

Our house (not shop with all the cars/parts) was damaged in the recent rainstorms. We're trying to save what we can as usaa insurance denied our claim and any help.

if you are an usaa "member", i urge you to read the fine print. we bought into their hype and paid extra for their optional coverages. Unless your hot water tank or plumbing fails, they cover no water damage of any sort for any reason.