LegacyGT.com

What did you do to your 4th gen. Legacy today? Vol - 10

While I do love the CH-Rs (debating about them for the BMW) the wheels are gunmetal Raijins.

Wait... do you have BBS center caps? I looked quickly and it kinda looked like it.

Here's some real CH-Rs on my wagon for my mistake :lol: :

whiUPnK.jpg

3s19XgC.jpg

As much as I try to stay away from German cars, FW group makes some sexiest wagons. There are less expensive European sub brands that would totally rock here.

Too bad for us.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

I love the style of CH-Rs, I have a set on my Honda Odyssey that I got off someone's BMW several years ago. :lol: I have one of the trims from '07 that had some crazy metric runflat system that they stopped supporting, so I had to find something else.

That's awesome! You have any pic's of it?

Wait... do you have BBS center caps? I looked quickly and it kinda looked like it.

Here's some real CH-Rs on my wagon for my mistake :lol: :

No, I put STI decals over the Enkei center caps. I'm not a huge fan of the asymmetry in their flat center cap design.

That's a great looking estate you got with the color matched box. Makes me want to get my Vector M box color matched to but then I think the white would look off whenever it's on the black Acura wagon.

While I do love the CH-Rs (debating about them for the BMW) the wheels are gunmetal Raijins.

Thought they were but the caps did look BBS ish so I kept my mouf shut. Great looking wagon sir.

I finished swapping a new flywheel. I tried the way where you don't remove any axles and just slide it all back. I don't recommend it. It was way easier to just remove it all/drop the transmission for the swap than this.

Also, I was right that the 2015+ flywheel is wrong, lol. A couple of millimeters makes a difference.

9781c2ef910b26a6baed25743a8c8f52.jpg

Couldn't bare looking at the car with 1.5 years of shop dirt on it so I gave it a decent wash. Sat on the porch for about 30 minutes afterwards just staring at it. I've really missed this car. Happy Wagon Wednesday all!

[ATTACH]296572[/ATTACH][ATTACH]296573[/ATTACH][ATTACH]296574[/ATTACH][ATTACH]296575[/ATTACH]

I can’t wait to see this thing in person…and maybe get a ride?! :wub:

291357636_3199235300297231_3101924142005892165_n.thumb.jpg.2b89710ed0fd66ac9bde0566f09404e4.jpg

Picked up another 17Z 6-piston Brembo off a Touareg at PickNPull. Now I have have set for the Legacy. Not bad for $14 each.

Also ordered a Tactrix openport cable.

Edited by pksystems
  • Like 1

15+ wrx trans is in and all seems very good. Collecting a few more bits and will be transplanting this fall. Definitely excited to get her up and running again. [ATTACH]296606[/ATTACH][ATTACH]296607[/ATTACH][ATTACH]296608[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Follow me on IG @chefodiycarguy

and @chefo.soriano

15+ wrx trans is in and all seems very good. Collecting a few more bits and will be transplanting this fall. Definitely excited to get her up and running again. [ATTACH]296606[/ATTACH][ATTACH]296607[/ATTACH][ATTACH]296608[/ATTACH]

"Thanks"

NGL, I enjoy the car a little more. I just wish 93 wasn't so bloody expensive..

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Nice! Sure looks clean, looking forward to seeing it done.

Well, got 200 miles on break-in but cutting it short and taking it back to the shop. CEL came on about 50ish miles ago and I assumed it was related to the TGV deletes. Pulled the code today to be sure and it turns outs its P0021. Going to start with changing the oil and checking the OCV's since they were re-used and then to make sure it didn't jump timing. Really hoping this is an easy fix and doesn't turn into a pre-mature death of JMP's 18g.

I take some comfort in knowing I got into boost (very low) maybe 3 times at most since the CEL has been on. It did actually go away on it's one yesterday when I went to leave work but came back on when I got into boost about 10 minutes from my house.

Did an oil change yesterday. Anytime the car is on jack stands my neighbor (wrx owner) comes over to check things out. He looked at the Rotella t6 and mazda oil filter in disbelief. Told me I was going to blow the motor and he would be surprised if it lasted 1k miles with that oil/filter. Told him I'd been running that combination for a year now with no issues and used oil analysis have came back perfect.

Says he runs mobil 1 and gets whatever the cheapest filter is from oreillys.

Oil looked great though, I always run it through a fine mesh screen while draining and there wasn't a speck of anything.

^ Wrx owner doesn't sound to sharp! Mobil1, hahaha

I've been running T6 and the Mazda Tokyo Roki filter for 10+ years without issue.

Edited by JJr

Well, got 200 miles on break-in but cutting it short and taking it back to the shop. CEL came on about 50ish miles ago and I assumed it was related to the TGV deletes. Pulled the code today to be sure and it turns outs its P0021. Going to start with changing the oil and checking the OCV's since they were re-used and then to make sure it didn't jump timing. Really hoping this is an easy fix and doesn't turn into a pre-mature death of JMP's 18g.

I take some comfort in knowing I got into boost (very low) maybe 3 times at most since the CEL has been on. It did actually go away on it's one yesterday when I went to leave work but came back on when I got into boost about 10 minutes from my house.

Those dang OCVs...

I replaced mine with a couple of new OEMs a few years ago because I wasn't gonna play with it in that area.

Those dang OCVs...

I replaced mine with a couple of new OEMs a few years ago because I wasn't gonna play with it in that area.

Yea, I'm kicking myself a little right now. Should have just ordered new OEM ones when the motor was going back together. Another speed bump in getting this project finished.